Chapter 3

On their way home, Win is uneasy wondering why Bright is one of the suspects in the special case. He knows that he is not that kind of person and would never do such thing as that even though they already broke up years ago. With a bit of confusion, he just shrugged it off and asked his P' Saint for what he felt after seeing Bright in the case. Saint feels the deep thoughts of Win while he is driving.

"Ahhh.. P' Saint.." says Win.

"What do I feel when I saw Bright in the case? Come on. I know you would be asking that!" teases Saint.

Win smirks and doesn't even want to bother continue asking. Saint loves teasing him since the start of their first meeting in Police Academy and up until now. He knew and saw almost everything regarding Win, from his strengths and weaknesses, to his likes and dislikes, and up until to his deepest secrets. Even his past relationship with Bright, he knew about it. He then knows how to tease his best friend at the very least.

FLASHBACK

"That's is all for your first day class with me. I hope everybody will have a chance to be friends with everybody. But before I leave this room, I think everybody here knows that your next subject is all about your physical training as a criminology student. Oh, he is here...."

A handsome guy with a tightly fit blue uniform, quite hunk, has a clean haircut and thick eyebrows, with an intimidating look is about to enter the room. Few students were quite shock because they know that he is already a graduate of law school and he took another course which is criminology.

"Sawasdee na khrub Ajan. Are these the students that I am about to train and command?" said by the student who looks like a real cop and about to enter the room.

The teacher wais back. "Yes, they are!" The teacher then introduces the guy to the class. "I would like you to meet Attorney Zee Pruk who is also a 4th year student in the academy. He will be the responsible, perhaps your trainer, for all the basic commandments in the academy. I'll now leave the floor to him and see you all again tomorrow."

Students wais to their teacher. When the teacher is about to leave, the senior student closed the classroom's door right away. Following that, with a big round and scary voice, asks everyone to stand up.

(A MOMENT OF SILENCE)

Everyone being so tensed immediately stood up and looked straight to the senior. He then walks to the alley and goes at the back of the room. As he goes to the center of the room, he saw a student who did not follow the command. He laughs that seems sarcastic.

"How are you going to be a Police if simple instructions from your senior, you are not following? Right, student number 0417?

Students then looks at their ID numbers carefully and still, student number 0417 is not standing at all, as if he didn't hear the senior at all and is holding his phone and texting somebody. He seems problematic. A person who seats beside him poked him. The senior then goes straight to 0417.

[Text message]

I will go straight there after this class. Please hold on and take care of grandmother. She is the last family who do loves me.

"Hey. Heyyyyy. Stand up! He's calling you." Win tried to call 0417.

0417 stands up and asked, "Who?"

"Did you know that phones are prohibited when a teacher is still in class? Give me your phone!" senior Zee gave him an intimidating look but 0417 seems to be not bothered at all.