Chapter 5

Someone's phone is ringing. It's Win's.

"Nong Win, did you leave already? I forgot to give you something. Can you go in the waiting room? I will be there in a minute." Singto was on the phone.

"Okay khrap." Win immediately went off the car leaving Klein and Saint.

Win was quite shy entering the room and was relieved because there are no staffs left in there. He patiently waited for Singto until a person was about to enter the room --- it's Bright who looks tired.

Win doesn't want to talk to him and stayed quiet. Bright sat beside Win and..

"Are you waiting for someone?" Bright asks.

"Yes."

"Me too. Khun Singto?"

"Yes."

"He should be here any moment."

Then suddenly..

Bright leaned his head to Win's shoulders.

Win was stunned but wanted to resist. He stopped when he felt his ex-lover was sobbing. Bright again initiated a talk. Their eyes were about to meet and there was an emotional atmosphere that is about to happen.

"Win, I can't take it anymore..." Bright was about to cry.

Win looked the other way, took his eyes against the boy who is about to cry. His nose is uneasy.

"I need you right now like the way I needed you before. Can you please go ba...?"

Win immediately stood up and told him, "Kindly tell Khun Singto that I have something to do. I'll take some other time. Thank you." He rushed leaving the room with a teary eyed feeling that is about to explode outside. "Ahhh... My poor heart can't really handle things like this. I have to be strong. You can do it." Win told himself.

AT THE WAITING ROOM

Bright was crying when he felt that his long-lost love doesn't want to talk with him anymore. He wanted him to be beside him not just because he wanted him to be back but he doesn't have any companion with him anymore. His best friend was found dead and he couldn't take it. Mean was the person beside him when he started modeling and acting. He was the one who stayed with him when his emo nights are turned on. He was his shoulder when he is remembering Win. He was his best buddy who knows him aside from Win.

A few moments later, Singto entered the room and asked Bright what happened.

"Bright, how was it?"

"Thank you P', but I think he doesn't really want to talk with me." Bright was the one asked the favor to Singto to call Win back to the waiting room to give something and for them to have a moment but sadly, it failed.

"I think you should not think of that yet. I think he's just shy. Dude, you haven't seen him for a long time!"

"You think so?"

"Oh, come on, you want him back, right? There are still ways to see him."

Bright sighs.

Singto asked Bright again.

"By the way, how was the case of Mean? Do you have any news about it?"

Bright began to sob again and don't know what to say. "I don't know!" He is panicking. "I don't know anything. I don't know what happened. I really don't know and I don't know what to do! I can't even do something for Mean!"

Singto comforted him for a while. "Calm down first. Did you ask your manager about this?"

Bright doesn't want to answer since it's Fluke order. He just thanked him and immediately left the room.