Chapter 4

"Wow! Who would have thought that I will be blessed to see you all dressed up like this? I need to take pictures of this moment, I don't even know when this will happen next." Klein can't even suppress his wide smile while snapping photos of Win and Saint.

A man coughs to declare his arrival.  "I think that is enough now, Klein. I am possessive, you are aware of that."

"You're crazy, P'Zee. You were the one who made us do this and yet you look like P'Saint is about to be taken away from you." Saint hits Win lightly at the shoulder to make him shut his mouth.

"P'Zee, don't worry. You already have my heart and no one can take it from you, unless you give it away." These words make the oldest guy in the group turn red as a tomato.

Klein makes a gesture as if he was puking after hearing the couple flirt out in the open.

"Alright you lovebirds, you need to stop. I might get diabetes because of your sweetness." Win says, making the atmosphere awkward.

"Let me brief you three before I send you to the battlefield. You are coming as models for a commercial that our person of interest is working on. Try to not blow your cover as soon as you arrive. Saint will report everything to me later. Be careful." Zee reminds his men before they left to go to a studio.

While in the car, Win's legs were restless to the point that Klein thought there was an earthquake.

"What's the problem, Nong Win? Are you nervous?"

"Klein, you don't need to add fuel to the fire. And you, are you sure that you can do this? You've been sweating like crazy." Saint asks his friend.

"I don't know P'Saint. I am scared that I might slip up or do anything wrong. I don't want to cause our failure."

"Then try acting like a normal person. Don't overthink. This is just like any other mission we got before."

They arrived in the studio after a short drive from the station.

"Are you the models that the agency sent? I am Singto, the director for the commercial. Have you received your orientation before you came?"

"Yes, we are well-informed of what we were about to do. By the way, we were told that the main actor's partner is yet to be decided."

Singto replies, "That's right. The main actor will be the one to choose who he wants as his partner. Let me call him from his waiting room."

"Director, you have called for me?" One sentence made Win froze as he watches the actor's every step.

"Here is the two models that the agency sent, what are your names again?"

"I am Saint."

"I am Win, sir."

Bright's eyes widened at the sight of a familiar face. His lips twitch before he speaks again, "I have made my choice. I would like to get Nong Win as my partner."

"Okay, then Win, you should go to Bright's waiting room so that you could run through the script."

Win turns to look at Saint and whisper, "What should I do? I have no experience when it comes to acting."

"Why are you two whispering to yourselves? You are wasting my time."

"My apologies, P'Bright. Nong Win is just nervous as it's his first time. Please take this in mind."

"What are you waiting for? Let's go." Bright says, with a louder voice which sounded like he was irritated.

Win follows Bright into the room.

"So Nong Win, here's the storyboard for your reference. If you have any questions, I would be glad to answer."

"Kub."

Why is he pretending not to know me? Should I do the same then? Win thinks to himself.

"Done checking me out? Your eyes almost made me melt. Did you miss me that much, huh, Nong Win?"

These words caught Win off guard. If you are going to do this, then let me play along. "Oh you're still good at making stories, P'Bright. Aren't you the one almost going crazy while I was whispering something to P'Saint?"

"So you already know how I felt and yet you kept on doing it?"

"And why should your opinion matter? Who are you to say what I can and cannot do?"

"I am your senior, and you should know not to step on a wrong foot. Stop annoying me or else I will make it hard for you."

"Alright, I give up. This junior would like to respectfully apologize for the way I acted." Win states, sarcasm intended.

Bright scoffs at how the younger spoke back to him. If only Win knew what was coming.

"Okay ja, let's do a run through on what we will do. Bright will walk around the pool and then he sees Win sitting alone. They will look at each other's eyes like they fell in love at first sight. Win gets a chip and eats it, but before he finishes it, Bright bites the chip on his mouth."

Win cannot believe what he was hearing, he thought he was just going to eat today. He looks around and sees Saint, lips trying to hide a smile. He mentally curses how the situation went. The shoot begins even if it was the last thing he would want to happen.

Bright does as he was told, walks towards Win. The younger's thoughts flew somewhere else when he meets Bright's eyes. It looked like his name, bright as the sunshine. They seemed like they wanted to pull Win, making him fall for the same reason.

"Cut!"

Win rolls his eyes upon seeing Bright, smiling like a wolf. But he can't deny how much his heart has been beating a little too fast. His dreaded scene is about to become a reality. The hand kept trembling as he gets a chip from the bag and then...

"Cut! Nong Win, why are you getting all nervous when you are just simply getting a chip from the bag." The director yells.

"I am sorry, Khun Singto. I will try again."

The slate clicks and Win attempts to stop his hand from shaking. After succeeding, he turns to look at Bright, whose face is getting nearer. His heart thumps like it was about to get out of his chest. He hears a crunching sound with his eyes closed.

"Cut! Good take! We can call it a day." Everybody on the set applauds, but Win still sat like a statue. Why on earth am I acting this way? Why does he still have an effect on me?

Win's feelings get crushed as he is hit on the head by Saint.

"Why not put your heart on your sleeve, huh Nong Win? You've just met him today and you lose your sanity."

"What do you mean Nong Saint? Is there anything I should know?"

"It's a long story P'Klein. Let's just talk about it some other time. My dear friend Win needs to catch his mind back."

"You're crazy P'Saint. I was just too nervous that I was pretending to be a model today."

"We'll find that out soon. Go get your things from his waiting room. Let's wrap it up and make our report for today."