CH-9 TRACKER JOINS THE GAME

CUZ I'M BORED. GONNA DO 3 IN A DAY. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RYDER:Hey pups, still pla.. GETS A CALL FROM CARLOS Hey Carlos! Wait wait, slow down. What? WHAT? OMIGOSH! WERE COMING RIGHT AWAY! NO JOB IS TO BIG, NO PUP IS TO SMALL!
HANGS UP PAW PATROL, TO THE LOOKOUT!

CHASE:Umm Ryder, were already here.

RYDER:Oh, right.

CHASE:PAW Patrol ready for action Ryder sir!

RYDER:Okay pups, this may be a lot to comprehend but, Tracker was kidnapped.

PUPS:Kidnapped?!?!

RYDER:Yep, so it's our duty to find and rescue him. Spy Chase, RYDER SAYS WHILE CLICKING HIS LOGO ON HIS PUPPAD I need your Super spy skills and drone to help track him.

CHASE:Spy Chase is on the case!

RYDER:Skye, CLICKING HER LOGO I need you to search from above.

SKYE:Let's take to the sky!

RYDER:And Marshall, CLICKING HIS LOGO I need your medical gear in case he's hurt.

MARSHALL:I'm fired up!

RYDER:All right! PAW Patrol is on a roll!

5 MINUTES LATER...

TRACKER:Woah, where am I? Hello? Anybody there?

'UNKNOWN' VOICE:QUIET MUTT! I've had enough of your BLABLA For one day!

TRACKER:Is that who I think it is?

'UNKNOWN' VOICE:If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, then yes, you are thinking correct.

TRACKER:How could you do this to me? I trusted you!

'UNKNOWN' VOICE:SHUT UP YOU MALE BEACH!!!

TRACKER:That was rude...

'UNKNOWN' VOICE:Oh, was it? Well, when you're dead it won't matter anyways.

MEANWHILE...

RYDER:Any sign of him Skye?

SKYE:Not yet Ryder.

RYDER:What about you Chase?

CHASE:Negative.SMELLS TRACKERS SCENT AND HIS DRONE STARTS BEEPING Ryder, I think I found something.

RYDER:SEES TRACKER IN A CAGE THROUGH CHASES DRONE CAMERA More like someone.

MARSHALL:Is that, Carlos?

RYDER:Carlos did this? How dare he. Pups let's go.

CHASE:Wait, I have an idea on how to end this pretty quickly. DISCUSSES THE PLAN WITH EVERYONE

CARLOS:Well well well, Ryder and the PAW Patrol. Think you can stop me?

CHASE:Nope, I know we can. INITIATES PHASE 1 (ARGUEMENT) MEANWHILE MARSHALL FREES TRACKER.

PHASE 2 SHORTLY FOLLOWS
IN WHICH RYDER PUTS HIS ATV ON AUTOPILOT MODE, GETS IN CHASES VEHICLE, AND DRIVES AWAY WITH MARSHALL AND TRACKER IN THEUR TRUCKS.

NOW FOR PHASE 3.SKYE GRABS CHASE WITH HER CLAW FROM HER CHOPPER. AND STARTS TO FLY A LITTLE LOW.

CHASE:I didn't want to do this to you Carlos, but RUFF, NUKE! AS A HUGE NUKE COMES OUT OF HIS PUP PACK

CARLOS:Oh no. I'm dead.

CHASE:RUFF, NUKE LAUNCH!THE NUKE LAUNCHES TOWARDS CARLOS WHO COULD DO NOTHING TO SURVIVE WHILE SKYE FLIES AWAY AT FULL SPEED WITH CHASE BEFORE THE NUKE EXPLODES.

RYDER:You two okay?

SKASE:Mission Accomplished!

RYDER:ALL RIGHT! Head back!

MARSHALL:Hey Tracker, wanna play Truth or dare with us once we get home?

TRACKER:Sure!

PHEW! THAT WAS A LOT. ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR READING! LEAVE THE TRUTHS AND DARES FOR THE PUPS IN THE COMMENTS DOWN BELOW. SEE YA!