Epilogue Pt. 2

I am so absolutely proud of that man, just look at him. He's doing that. He's enjoying and living his life inspiring me and thousands of other people. He's so talented. I had to share my thoughts for a second, quarantine is making me this person, so blame it on that.

December 13th 2019

Elizabeth stepped off the plane, the slightly warm breeze hit her face, it was a pleasant change from the New York snow. Her ticket from New York to Los Angeles was definitely overpriced but she knew it would be worth it in the end.

Camilla was right, Elizabeth needed more answers and she thought Harry's concert could give that. She hoped so at least. 

She didn't tell anyone, not Camilla and surely not Harry. She had a plan, she knew where Camilla would be staying so she booked a different hotel. She would arrive at the venue after everyone was already inside and waiting for the man of the hour. She was scared shitless that he would notice her or anyone else for that matter. 

She wanted to go there on her own and experience it on her own. She wanted to see Harry but she didn't want him to see her. She wanted the option to flee if things got too hard, that is why she told no one.

Harry was nervous, he knew his family and friends were watching tonight and his fans were going crazy over the new album. He was more than ready to embrace this new era and enjoy every second of it, but it was hard. His mind was still hung up on Elizabeth and he actually wondered if he would ever get over her or not.

Almost every one of his closest friends and family knew that this album was about her. Yet, no one dared to bring it up. 

He had been practising his songs for days and today, he finally felt ready to go out there and give his crows the time of their lives. 

Elizabeth rented a car in Los Angeles, driving along the busy streets because she had to get her mind off of Harry. She had to clear her mind. She drove past the forum, seeing a lot of fans already waiting by the entrance. They would be let in in less than ten minutes. And the show would start in a little over an hour. Elizabeth drove around for a while, passing the Forum a second time and seeing that almost every one was inside. She parked her car in a spot, watching the building in front of her. It was lit up by pink lights, spelling 'Fine Line' and 'Harry Styles' and Elizabeth felt already proud to see just that. She got her ticket and backstage pass, in case she would need it, and hid it in the pocket of her pants. 

She listened to his fans who were chanting his name. She noticed the old-school venue and found it endearing that he actually sought a location that fitted his personality. Elizabeth stood in the back, far away from the crowd, hoping no one would spot her. The lights went out and Harry arrived on the stage. He was wearing a pink blouse and white pants that resembled the ones he was wearing on his cover photo. His hand rested on his chest as he looked around, spotting his family and friends and looking around the crowd. "I'm back," He coyly said. "Good evening, my name is Harry and I have more than 10 songs to perform now," He joked, his eyes scanning the crowd with his familiar smirk. 

Before he started off his show, he brought the mic to his mouth. "Be whoever you want to be in this room tonight," He told his fans, Elizabeth spotted Harry and needed to get closer to him somehow, she walked closer, getting between his fans so she could get closer to him. She looked around too, all genders and ages were gathered in this place, all here to see Harry Styles.

He sang the songs of his album in order. Starting from Golden and ending with Fine Line. She shed a silent tear at times and watched him proudly, miles away from the stage. She loved how he gave all off him, he truly had found himself. He enjoyed what he was doing and Elizabeth reminisced how he performed several years ago. He was enjoying himself so much more.