Others Books

Hello everyone!

Hope you like Fine Line, if you did and you'd like to read more of my stories, here they are:

WISTFUL PARADISE / H.S. [COMPLETED]

Harry Styles, an incredibly talented singer, seems to have it all. He's doing what he does best: making music, touring the world and loving his life to a full extent. While he does all that he has his beautiful and supportive wife, Florence, right next to him. Florence De Lucchi-Styles, an Italian-American renown actress, who has been in these spotlights for years.

Living in fame seems to be a paradise full of luxury, but that's far from the truth. It's a challenge. It is a hassle between fighting for what's good and what's wrong. So while Harry and Florence manage their busy careers and their relationship under the prying eyes of outsiders, losing a child might be pushing them to their breaking point.

-

"It's not your fault," I told her so softly that I could barely hear myself. My voice doesn't feel mine at the moment, for the first time in my life I'm speechless.

"We lost our baby."

"I know, baby, I know," I shushed her softly, keeping her in my arms. "It's not fair."

[Completed]

NOELLE / H.S. (Christmas Short Story)

Noelle loved to watch romantic comedies but when she this scene she found herself in was just cringe-worthy.

Just like the time where someone ran after her at the airport just to tell her: "I love you." And well, she broke up with him three weeks later.

She has a bright imagination but even she knew that sometimes movies only show the best parts.

Noelle managed to be a hopeless romantic yet push everything and everyone that came close to the verb love very far away from her. She had mended her broken heart one too many times but she still wanted to fall in love.

She hadn't lost hope completely.

Movies made her believe in love. Noelle watched a romantic comedy almost every night because she simply loved them and the story.

Her life and everything surrounding it was the perfect setting for a fabulous Christmas movie. So we might have to brace ourselves as we continue on following the kind-hearted Noelle through this love story.

---

A short Christmas story about Harry meeting a girl named Noelle.

Noelle who loves to believe she lives in a movie.And Harry, who believes movies are too good to be true.

DON'T / H.S. [COMING SOON]

Sneak peak: In life there are a lot of don'ts, whether it is your mother telling you: "don't forget milk at the store" or someone you once loved, pleading you: "don't marry him" on the day that is supposed to be the most special day of your life. It's a standard. It's just how life goes, you have to comply with the don'ts in order to do the right thing in life.

Sadly, I never felt like I would fit into those standards. I don't like people telling me what I shouldn't do because life is a learning opportunity. It's a curve of ups and downs, a rollercoaster some might say. The ups make you feel like you're on top of the world and you could easily conquer it while the downs make you want to hide in a hole for the rest of the day. I wanted my life to be mostly ups, but the downs of life are inevitable. That is why life is a learning opportunity, the down brings you to greater ups.

So complying was surely not my forte and it would never be.

-

A story about two people who are afraid of commitment, figuring life out as they go.

27 CLUB / H.S. [COMING SOON]

I stared into the darkness, the loud cheers from the crowd that had watched me perform were like turmoil bringing me to life.

The bass ringed in my ear while the sound of the riff of the guitar roared through my veins. My blood vessels had constricted immensely due to the number of drugs I had taken which led to the hair on my arms standing up on its own.

Loud cheers erupted when the lights in the venue were abruptly turned off. the people asking more and more from me but I gave them anything I could. I could feel the cocaine wearing off, needing another dose of the white dust, I quickly made my way from the stage and into my changing room.

I didn't have to hide my bad habits but often chose to hide them from others. I picked up the never-ending packet of coke and made a line on the table in front of me.

I lowered my head, closing one of my nostrils before snorting the line, the remnants I picked up with my left finger and started putting it against my gums.

I threw my head back in ecstasy, waiting until the feeling would kick in once again. I closed my eyes, letting the narcotics take over my body.

542 days.

I grabbed my phone, connecting it to the speakers inside my changing room. Rock songs poured out of the speakers, my mind feeling completely at ease right now.

-

About a woman who loves to live and a man who detests living. What a wonderful place to find love, right?

 What a wonderful place to find love, right?

These last two stories are still drafts, I'll keep you updated once my stories are published but it won't be for another couple of months because I'll be quite busy with uni :(