The Hoddie

Papyrus pov

papyrus woke you to the sound of cooking from downstairs, he thought to himself ''Is sans really cooking...since when dose he cook...?'' He looked down at his arms and found cuts all over them with a sharp blood-stained blade just inches away from him. His eyes widened in horror, had he actually...cut... 

He quickly hid the blade in a drawer, he looked back down at his arms, that's when the voice pitched in...

And to think those cuts make you feel better...what would sans say? To be honest...he would be mad...he would hate you, he'd think your just looking for attention.

Papyrus tried to ignore the voice, he got dressed and then grabed the only thing he had that could cover his arms which were an orange hoodie ''Great, now I'm going to look like the lazy version of me...'' He said with a sad sigh ''O-oh well...'' He put the hoddie on and slowly walked down stairs.

Sans pov

He had just finished cooking up some spaghetti for papyrus and himself. He heard his brother's foots steps and quickly turn his head to see his brother...in an orange hoddie? ''What are you wearing bro?'' he said with a hint of laughter, 

''it was cold so I put on the only hoddie I h-had...'' Papyrus replyed

Sans looked at him in confusion, it was quite a warm day today, why had he put on the hoddie ''ok bro, whatever you say...hey i made you some breakfast'' He said as he placed the plates of food on the table. He watched as his brother hesitantly walked over to the table. He sat down, his much taller brother sitting just across from him. he started to eat the food in silence for a while until he noticed papyrus hadn't even taken a bite out of his food...''Ok bro, what's going on..? You haven't touched your food...you were crying your eyes out last night...w-what's going on...please I just want to help''

''I'm fine...'' He said looking up to his brother

''Fucking hell papyrus, you're not fine! Please... I want to know what's wrong...is it something I did? Is it me?''

This caught papyrus of guard ''W-What? no, of course, it's not you, its nothing really please, I'm fine...please, I would tell you if something was wrong''

You dirty lying useless brother...

''I-i should go to training now...'' He aid as he got up, he looked back at his brother who had a sad expression on his face

''Why won't you tell me what's going on bro...'' sans said with a sad tone in his voice

Papyrus didn't respond, he just left the table and then left the house without another word being spoken. Sans sat there feeling useless ''w-why won't he t-tell me...''

EnD Of PaRt TwO

Hay sorry for not making this sooner XD Also just a heads up, I don't know that much about undertale, so please just bear with me when I write the next parts XD Bye! :3