IM BACK PEEPS- so time for a new chapter :>

''Alright then...i am, your anger, your sadness, all those emotions that you bottle up.. you see papyrus, you know your brothers depressed, you know hes sad, you know that, so when you feel sad, you don't tell him because you don't want him to worry more...you bottled it up so much, to the point it created me...I am your bottled up emotions...and i want to see you SUFFER!'' The voice roared into laughter, while papyrus broke into tears...

Papyrus didn't sleep at all, he spent the whole night- clutching his pillow and crying into it, making sure his brother wouldn't hear his sobs, he felt so helpless, he flet like nothing, he just wanted to...dissapear...

1:00 am

papyrus sat up

2:00 am

papyrus then walked down to the kitchen, while his brother was up in his room asleep

3:00 am

papyrus grabbed one of the kitchen knives, and held his over his souls, shaking, debating whether he should do it...

4:00 am

papyrus had been there for an hour now, frozen in place, as if- time had just...stoped...the only movement that came from him was the very soft shaking he was doing..

5:00am

he was still frozen, when he heard his brother's footsteps coming down the stairs, that when everything seemed to play again, the knife dropped from his hands, just barely missing his foot as he stumbled back away from the bench, ending up falling over...Everything felt as if it was moving in x2 speed, he couldn't hear his brothers worried yelling over his own heavy breathing, he looked around franticly as if he was looking for something, he then looked at his brother, his older brothers left eyes was glowing its blue colour.

''Y0u w00r3d h!m'' the voice spoke in a demonic voice 

Papyrus then looked up at his brother, his breathing heavier and heavier as he shuffled away 

''P-PAPS?! A-ARE YOU OK?! W-WHATS WRONG?!'' Sans yelled, tears folding his eyes

''n-no....'' he shuffled back further

''NO!'' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: i know i know- its short as hell- butttttttt i GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK ^^ so i wanted to relse this as quick as i could :D

bai~