The last chapter...?

Sans watched his brother in horror, ''P-PAPS?! W-WHATS WRONG! P-PLEASE TALK TO ME!''

papyrus looked at sans, everything around him becoming distorted and blurry as he felt numb all around, he then quickly stumbled up and started to run out of the house as sans quickly followed.

''P-PAPS?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!''

Sans words were muffled in papyrus head, he couldn't think clearly, he wanted to get out..he kept running and running, so did sans, it felt like they had been running for hours until papyrus couldn't run anymore and he just fell to the snowing floor, breathing heavily...

Sans was panting a lot when he saw his brother fall, he then ran to his body and kneeled next to him, crying ''P-paps?! Paps! P-Please! What's wrong bro! W-Whats wrong!?''

papyrus didn't respond, as tears streamed from his eye sockets

Sans looked at his brother, his eye glowing its blue from worry

''Us3l3ss FU3K! G0 D!3! K!LL Y0US3LF!!''

Papyrus started to laugh sadly as he curled himself up in a ball in the icy snow

''P-paps..? P-Paps why are you laughing!? Papyrus! Talk to me!''

papyrus only laughed as he looks at his brother, slowly standing up

''Th3r3s a cl!f n3ar by, jump 0ff it! D0 !T!''

papyrus then looked at his brother one more time, before running the fastest he could, his feet crunching underneath the snow, he was smiling widely, knowing everything will soon be over...

''PAPS! STOP!'' Sans tried to teleport after his brother, but with no luck

''D0 !T!''

''i-im...g-ganna'' papyrus said between puffs, as he ran closer to the nearby cliff he felt happier like a weight was about to be lifted off him, as he got closer to the cliff he started to slow down, not running but more walking, he reached the edge of the cliff looking down at the bottom...he sighed happily, as he looked behind him, seeing his brother look in horror yelling papyrus name, but it didn't matter anymore

''h-heh...i-i can f-finally...b-be free...''

He then looked forward down at the cliff, he smiled and took a deep breath, the icy cold air breezing agents his bones, as he then walked off the cliff, his brother screaming as he ran- just in time to catch onto his brother's scarf, in which to try and help his brother back up...but only ended up falling down the cliff himself...

papyrus fell, watching his brother fall with him and his eyes widen, everything moving slower as he looked at his brother who was yelling in fear...

''s-ans...w-why...?''

Sans looked at his brother in fear as he grabbed onto him, in mid-air in an attempt to teleport away, but failed... ''P-paps...I-I'm sorry! I FAILED AS A BROTHER-! '' he sobbed ''I LOVE YO-'' just before he could finish his sentence they both fell on the ground, the impacts crushing them both, smashing their skulls in, there ribs breaking with an uneasy ''crack'' sound...

then everything went black...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Days later~

By the time someone noticed sans and papyrus were missing, their body where already dust, and blending in with the snow, never to be seen again...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: ꜱᴏ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ- ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʙʏᴇ :)