Paps voice.

The voice broke into laughter "Bye-bye papyrus!"

Papyrus vision became blurry as his eyes slowly closed

"PAPS! NO" He could hear sans muffled yells and screams before everything turned black...

He woke up 2 weeks later...

Papyrus pov

Everything was black, he couldn't see a thing, he tried to wake up...but he couldnt...he could hear sans and alphys muffled voices...

hello...?

No response

''They can't hear you...you've been in a coma for 2 weeks''

Papyrus felt his heart sink 

t-two weeks...?

''Yep! And they are worried sick! They found the smoke packet and the blades! You are Screwed!''

O-oh god... I don't think I want to wake up anymore...they ganna kill me! ''I'm...scared...'' Papyrus managed to muffle out loud

''P-PAPS?!'' He heard sans voice yell

Papyrus slowly opened his eyes...He was laying on the couch...he tryed to sit up but a wave of pain ran through him and he yelped ''E-every...thing...hurts...'' He said while panting, it had become hard to breathe.

''OH THANK GOD for YOUR AWAKE!'' San's voice rung in his head, like an annoying high pitch dog whistle

''uhg...'' He put his hand to his skull

"W-what happened..?.."

"y-you passed out, and slipped into a coma..its been two weeks...." 

Papyrus sighed sadly as he looked at his brother in the eyes and started to cry "I-im so-sorry...''

Sans eyes widen as he hugged his brother "w-what are you sorry for..?"

"EVERYTHING! ALL THE STUFF I SAID ABOUT YOU! ABOUT HOW I KILLED UNDYEN! JUST- e-everything..."

Sans looked at his brother with a sad smile "I-it ok bro..i know you didn't mean any of that stuff...and as with undyne...y-you di-didn't really ki-kill her...was i-it that..thing that possessed you..?"

Papyrus nodded his head

Sans eye glowed blue "I-is that also the thing th-that's been messing w-with you for the past w-week?"

Papyrus shakily nodded his head, tears streaming down his skull

Sans hugged his brother "its ok bro...we'll get him..."

"Ha! Good luck with that " The voice echoed throughout the whole house

Sans eye immediately glowed a dark blue ''COME OUT YOU COWARD!"

"Come out? But I'm not gay-''

" YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING MEAN! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BROTHER!!!"

The voice started to laugh... " OK! ILL COME OUT OF HIM! but not for long... " The voice started to laugh as papyrus eyes glowed black, and a wave of pain went washing over him, papyrus yelled in pain as a black silhouette started to walk out of his body...

There then stood, a glowing black silhouette of papyrus...

A/N I AM SOOO SORRY ITS SHORT T^T 

I just have been losing motivation for this, but don't worry! I WILL CONTINUE IT! I PROMISE! Also thank you to TheGreatPapyrusWD (Thehe, nice user name -w- ) For Giving me more motivation to continue this story, it really means a lot thank you ^^