𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒎: 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

it's been a while since I've seen Narancia in his cell for the first time. He's now been moved to another place for juvenile delinquents. I have gotten better at sneaking out of the house and the thought of my parents finding out doesn't worry me anymore. I'm sure they would understand... well if they were more understanding. Narancia is my best friend and I would do anything for him. Well, things are now a bit different after I gave him that note...

He still doesn't know who I am.

(Flashback)

"[Y/N], I uh read your note", said Narancia shyly. I was terrified for his answer. *I bit my lip in restless anticipation.* "It feels nice to have an admirer but I'm a bit confused.", said Narancia. *I wrote another note which said-*

I don't blame you so don't worry about it. I just told you now so I can keep you wondering. Consider it as a surprise because when you come back I know you'll be shocked. I just want to do all I can to make you happy. Well, the best I can in this situation. Just let me know if you want to talk about anything, anything at all.

(End Note)

He read the note and replied, "Well there is something I want to kind of talk about. I knew someone and I really thought we were good friends until I think he got me framed. I called him "Bro". "I couldn't believe it was my own friend who betrayed me.", said Narancia. It seems like this guy must have done something very bad to get this kind of sentence. He must have hurt someone or worse...

We continued to communicate about his current problems. He said that his eye actually did get infected because of a police officer getting carried away and punching him. The sad thing is, he got the same eye disease as his mother who passed away years ago.

(End of Flashback)

That bastard of a police officer got his eye horribly infected. It's also incredibly dark in his cell; I can only imagine how sad he feels. I just want to make things better. Well, he mentioned something in particular but I'm not sure if I should act upon it. He said that the guy he called "Bro" framed him for his own horrible actions. I knew my hunch was right, I just have to believe in myself more.

I wish for that wretched man to rot in hell. How could he do such a thing?!? I wish I could just avenge Narancia and beat the shit out of this guy. However, it looked like Narancia was a bit unsure when he told me so I'd have to be careful. I don't have much fighting experience but I'm very strong considering I've been doing dance professionally for my whole life. My legs are the strongest so I guess I could just kick him but that sounds stupid. I'm just an emotional teenager with the intent of revenge. I would need to be stronger to be able to fight someone as bad as him. Let's just hope I don't run into him or I could get myself killed because of my actions.

-A few months later-

I have regained my strength fully. I have been occasionally participating in street fighting so I can get stronger and try to get some money to help get Narancia out. I've gotten way better at fighting and have won against grown men. It feels like I have some strange power on my side. It was once something I was scared of but now I fully accept it. I don't know how to explain it but it feels like I have the power of maybe five or six people on my side. I've realized this recently but it was a bit after I was shot with that arrow that I have these new powers. How peculiar, it was like some sort of weird awakening. I've been planning on using this to my advantage. I've been waiting to encounter that man Narancia called "Bro" so I can apprehend him.

One night after visiting Narancia I was on my way home when I noticed a shadow behind me. At first, I thought it was my strange power that I once feared but something felt off. It wasn't moving at the same time as me. I turned around to see a man with a disgusting smile on his face. "I heard that you know about my little secret.", he smirked. "It had to be him!", I thought to myself. I walked closer to him. The sound of my heels tapping the cement floor echoed through the area. I knew what had to happen. I was going to kill this bastard!

(Ability name: [A/N], Stand name: [S/N]

He laughed and tried mocking me. "I'm just going to take your money and leave you here to die, little girl", he said in a menacing tone. I ran as fast as I could towards him and let my power do the rest. I have the ability to move so fast I can move through things. (Which would explain all the times I've "teleported".) I can also whip him and throw him around. I call that ability [A/N] and my power [S/N]. He dodged my first two attacks because I wasn't close enough. I've noticed my [S/N] is invisible to others so he's probably incredibly confused. Why would I care?? He deserves no mercy. I have him caught in my whip so I beat him against the floor several times with immense speed. He was bleeding out and it looks like I broke his jaw. I floated upwards about three feet and I slapped him so hard he got shot into the floor which left a huge dent. I was about to finish him off until I realized he seemed to escape. I scanned around the area but he was nowhere to be found. He was just right here... I was so close!!

I guess he would be shown mercy for now but if I see him next time he won't be so lucky.

I accidentally got a big cut on my lip because as he got close to me, he apparently had a knife. It's nothing major. I wiped the blood off my face as I continue to walk home. My school uniform has a bit of blood on it as well, I hadn't noticed until now. Shit, what if people suspect anything. I just have to remember this is all for Narancia's sake. At least I know I've done the right thing. It seemed like this guy was a murderer and I wish he would get what he deserves.

I let my thoughts get so carried away that I didn't realize there was someone following me from over my right shoulder...

Ugh, not again.