𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐 𝑩𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊: 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

([S/N]: Stand Name)

       I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw what this figure looked like. It's a man, he doesn't look like he's here to pick a fight. I wonder what he wants. *I stopped walking and faced him.* "Hey signore, is there something you would like to say?", I asked confidently. (However it was just a front, I feel as if I can never let my guard down at times like these.) *He stared at me for a moment.* I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable as it seemed like I was quietly being judged. "My name is Bruno Bucciarati, and yours is [Y/N] isn't it?", he asked. "How does he know my name?!", I thought to myself. He smirked a little and gave me a look which seemed like he already knew what I was thinking. "I don't mean to seem invasive but I've been watching you for quite some time now." I noticed there was something behind him... It couldn't be another person, could it? It looks very similar to my [S/N]. This sounds crazy but what if he has the same pow- Bruno looked intrigued, "Oh, so you can see my stand?" "Wait, you have the same power as me??", I asked utterly shocked. He said, "What you call this power is actually a stand, which is a manifested representation of your mental strength and fighting spirit."

"So only people who have stands are able to see them??", I asked impatiently. Bucciarati nodded, "I saw you fight that man earlier and to be frank with you, you have incredible power." I was surprised that he would say something like that, "Th-thank you, I guess." "Let me ask you this, why did you fight that man?", he said as he sat down at a nearby bench. "It's kind of personal, but the main reason was revenge.",I looked at my hand that was covered with blood. "I see...well, go on.", he responded. I felt like I just wanted to let go around him and tell him everything. "This man was a horrible person who framed and betrayed my friend!", I cried out. His expression shifted a bit, "Ah, I suppose that is a good reason; you seem like a good person." "Grazie signore, I just do my best to help people.", I said in a softer tone. I wonder... Why is it that it's easy for me to trust him? It seems like he actually cares.

 "I like you", he smiled. "I feel your spirit and I would like for you to work for me [Y/N]." *He handed me a card with his information on it.* I don't know why but I really do want to work for him; he can help me understand my ability and it seems like we'd be fighting for the greater good. I smiled politely and said, "I will definitely consider it and I hope we see each other again." Bruno Bucciarati has this nice motherly feeling towards him. "Great, as do I.", he said. "Oh and by the way, I also take a liking to your friend Narancia." He started to walk away slowly, "Don't worry about him being in jail anymore." I couldn't believe it! I would finally be able to see Narancia again! I was now feeling hopeful but I had many more questions-

*I saw a zipper emerge from above me which dropped a flower in my hands.* (Hm, I guess that zipper is his ability; how fascinating!)

"Arrivederci~", he said with a hand gesture.

(I can't believe it, things are starting to look up from here.)

"Ciao!", I replied with a grin on my face.

Then he vanished as if into thin air.

*:・゚✧ Don't worry, the good stuff is coming soon! I'm just trying to give the reader more of a backstory.         ヽ(≧∇≦)ノ