𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑮𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒂: 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

(I added music because it sounded fitting for this situation.)

-More months have passed by-

 Today is such a beautiful day...

The sun is shining through my window and I can feel the subtle springtime breeze flow throughout my room. *I rubbed my eyes and sat up.* I put on my clothes and slowly shuffled through the hallway to my bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. I had a bit of eye bags because I stayed up late last night drawing. Ugh, different day, same problems... I went over to my kitchen and started making breakfast. I made a Calico Pepper Frittata which smelled amazing! My mood started to lift a bit as I finished eating and drank some sweet blood orange juice. I put on my shoes and grabbed my bookbag as I headed out the door. *I sighed-* I'm so tired of these same people at my school. Nothing very interesting happens. I wish I could just escape from it all. However, I'm not the kind of person to ditch school just because I feel like it. I wish I actually had a reason...

([F/N] : Friend Name)

  My friends [F/N] and [F/N] caught up to me while I was walking to school. They would always talk about their crushes and who they thought was cute and such nonsense. I was never really into that kind of stuff, well considering I haven't necessarily met the one for me yet. I've heard news circling around that Narancia was recently let out of juvie. I haven't seen him around at school for a while, but I do wonder if he did end up meeting Bruno Bucciarati.

   As my friends and I arrived at school I noticed something has changed. Not just the fact that the cherry blossom trees are now in full bloom but there is a different vibe to everything today. There is a weird kind of commotion, unlike the ones I've experienced. People were gossipping loudly and running around to tell all their friends some sort of news? I wonder what would have happened... At the speed of light, my good friend [F/N] zoomed over and released a huge breath. He said, "[Y/N] did you hear the news yet?!" I shook my head in confusion, "What news, what is everyone talking about?" He looked around suspiciously and said quietly, "Narancia Ghirga is back from juvie, but the thing is he's also back at school!" "I can't believe he would have the guts to do that!", exclaimed [F/N]. My heart sank to my feet as I got a sudden feeling of butterflies.

We actually had a lot of classes together before he left... I wonder if he still remembers me. Maybe I should tell him that I was the one who has been writing him notes. Well, that should be a problem I'd only worry about if I saw him so I should be good. Even if it was true that he was here I shouldn't all of a sudden become obsessed over some boy. That would make me no better than those boy-crazy friends of mine. Oh well, I'll just do my best to put these feelings aside. I have a presentation to do in English after all...