𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑫𝒂𝒚: 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

*The warning bell chimed throughout the school.*

"Oh, the bell rang... I guess I better get going.", I said in a rush. My first-period class was on the top floor so I seriously have to hurry. I guess I just got distracted because of the recent news. *I carried my books for my first period in my arms as I frantically ran up the stairs.* People were greeting me as I ascended and I managed to give them a smile. I have one more flight of stairs to go... As I reached the top floor I saw a boy ahead of me go into the classroom. There was a cluster of talkative girls trailing behind him. "Ugh poor guy, those girls are so annoying", I thought. We locked eyes as he was walking in. *I moved a strand of hair out my face so I could get a better look at him.* I-It was Narancia! He smiled at me and said, "You have something in your hair, here let me get it out." Suddenly my books felt a lot heavier. *He pulled a cherry blossom flower from out of my hair and handed it to me.* "Oh, thank you", I said shyly. Why am I acting all weird all of a sudden? Why am I feeling like this?

 I wonder if Narancia recognizes me. I guess I have changed since last he saw me. I can't believe this... We actually met face to face.

I rushed into the classroom making sure I wasn't late. Today was the day our last project of the whole year would be assigned. Since it is a new semester, we would be getting our seats arranged. Our teacher all made us stand at the front of the classroom as she assigned who would be sitting in which seat. I was just hoping I'd get a seat by the window so I can look at the beautiful cherry blossoms. My English teacher likes me so I hope she catches on. I was still holding onto the one Narancia handed me. *I giggled a bit to myself and I put it in my front pocket.* I don't know why I was so flustered, I should just talk to him as we always did. The teacher called my name and assigned me to the window seat in the back row. *I let out a sigh of relief.* At least something is going right today. 

   I immediately got so comfortable in my new seat that I suppose I drowned out all the noise. The swaying of the trees is just so calming... Once I finally turned back around I realized everyone was in their new seats. Huh weird, I couldn't see where Narancia was sitting. Maybe he went into the wrong classroom or something. I turned over my right shoulder and that's when I realized he was sitting right next to me! I was so surprised I think I let out a small squeal and accidentally got his attention. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and rested his head on his hand. Narancia was kind of facing towards me so I was making sure to not make eye contact. He was probably just looking at the window like I was, nothing more.

([T/N]: Teacher's Name)

"Oh and students I forgot to mention one thing!", Ms. [T/N] said smiling. "This seating arrangement I have created isn't a coincidence, I have paired you all together for the new project." "One of you shall be Romeo and the other Juliet.", she said while oblivious to my current conflict. "It doesn't matter who chooses which character."-

*I buried my head in my hands.*

Damn this is going to be so embarrassing...

  We have been reading Romeo and Juliet in English for a while now; this presentation will consist of two people at a time reciting a duologue from either the character Romeo or Juliet Just my luck, this day couldn't get any worse.

 Hm, I guess I'll choose Juliet because I can relate to her character. She stays true to her heart... I know what a cliche, but I suppose I am a romantic. However, I'd never let that get the best of me. I'm just terrified because this would mean he would have to act as if he likes me. I feel so bad for him, I'm not as special as everyone thinks I am.