Raven

NOTE: the character "Raven" is not part of the original Harry Potter series. She is of my own imagination.

(Draco)

Draco stormed to the Great Hall in a rage. Why on Earth had he done that? That definitely wasn't normal behavior for an enemy. And Harry knew. Draco could see it in his eyes. He know suspected him of....liking him. It was all so nauseating. Draco rounded the corner and nearly collided with Crabbe and Goyle.
    "Um hey?" Crabbe mumbled, eyeing him nervously.
     "We saved you a spot," Goyle added.
Draco sneered.
    "What about MY spot? The one I always bloody sit in every bloody day?" 
Both the idiots exchanged a nervous glance. 
          "Uh. Well, you know that new girl that transferred here?" Crabbe began, "she stole your spot."

Draco stormed over to the table, intent on giving this new hotshot a piece of his mind. He stopped short. The girl was short, with jet-black hair that cascaded down her elegant shoulders. She wore some sort of strange goggles on top of her head, and her nails were painted scarlet. She wore ripped jeans and a "Nirvana" shirt. She was obviously a mudblood- a stupid mudblood who didn't know how to wear a uniform. A stupid mudblood who just made an enemy out of a Malfoy.

Draco stalked up behind her and grabbed her by the shoulder, intent on turning her around and kicking her out of his spot. Instead, without looking behind her, she grabbed his hand and flipped him over her shoulder. He face-planted onto the dining table.
    "OW! BLOODY HELL!" Draco shouted, rubbing his nose in pain. He heard a laugh behind him, and he turned to see the girl, smirking sweetly at him.
    "So sorry about that," she purred, "I didn't see you there."
Despite himself, Draco felt a small smirk onto his face. The girl reached out a hand and helped Draco away from the table.
    "So who are you? Let's see if I know..." the girl closed her lavender eyes and pouted her lips slightly.
     "Full of himself...gorgeous gray eyes, platinum hair..." she peeked open an eye and winked. "A Malfoy, no doubt."
Draco felt his mouth open in protest. At this moment, Crabbe and Goyle decided to charge over.
    "Hey! Who do you think you are?" Goyle demanded, trying to sound fierce.
The girl turned, and shot them both a megawatt smile, causing them to turn red.    
      "And you boys...protecting Draco? How sweet, you must be Crabbe," she said, bopping him on the nose, causing Crabbe to flush and puff out his chest.
     "And you..." she turned and winked at Goyle, "must be Goyle, no doubt. How charming to meet ya'll."
Both boys stuttered and stared at her with stars in their eyes. Draco rolled his eyes. This girl had a lot of nerve- he almost found himself liking her.
     "And you are?" He prompted, trying to sound annoyed. The girl slowly turned to him, staring deep into his eyes.
    "My name?" She let out a seductive chuckle. "Well, I'm Raven. I have a feeling we'll get along swimmingly."