28

"i have to get home." he sighed.

we'd been sat here together for nearly two hours.

"i have to get back to my friends that didn't care enough to look for me." i chuckled, sarcastically.

i was genuinely hurt that they didn't think to even check on me. not even a text or call. maybe moving to my dads wont be so bad after all.

"call me later?" he asked, as i nodded.

i handed him my phone so he could put his contact in.

"wanna walk me to the car park?" he chuckled.

"i'd love to." i grinned grabbing his hand, swinging our hands back and forth as we walked down the pier.

"i'm happy we met." he smiled.

"yeah i feel i have someone to relate to now." i smiled back, walking to his car.

we continued y'all about random things until we got to the car park.

"well, this is me." he frowned, as we stopped walking.

"i'll see you at school tomorrow?" he asked.

"the last four periods yes." i chuckled.

"only the last four?"

"yeah i have to pack. my moms making me move in with my dad." i sighed as all the horrible memories came flooding back.

"you'll be okay. i'll be here the entire way. keep me posted and always know, you've got a place to stay at mine." he smiled, pulling me into one of the tightest hugs of my entire life.

"i'll see you tomorrow okay?" i smiled, pulling out of the hug.

"yes ma'am." he grinned getting into his car as i walked away.

i ended up walking back to the sand, running into everyone laughing and having fun, aside from harry. he was sitting alone in the sand, quite far away from everyone else.

"hi." i spoke quietly, causing his head to shoot up.

"hey." he smiled.

"why are you all alone?" i asked.

"just thinking about some stuff, and the others seemed pretty happy so..?" he said.

"oh. i get that." i replied.

"why didn't you ever tell me? JJ said it's been going on over a year." he asked.

"great jj's just telling all of my secrets now." i rolled my eyes.

"let's take a walk?" i asked, as he nodded.

"i'd love to." he smiled.

we slipped our shoes off and began walking on the edge of the shore.

"where do i begin?" i asked, as harry interlocked his hand with mine, and replied,

"the beginning." with a smile at the end.

"well about a year ago, my mom left and i got really stressed out and my anxiety was just messing with me a lot, and i got extremely overwhelmed and it just happened." i answered.

"and i haven't been able to stop." i shrugged.

"but i've been working on it." i added.

"i haven't been doing it nearly as much as i used to." i smiled.

"that's good. i'm always here for you princess. you know that." he smiled, making my heart skip a beat. something about being here, where we had our first date together, dug up old memories?

"i know baby." i smiled, looking down at my feet.

"if as if you wanted to go for ice cream but that'd be cliche wouldn't it?" he asked me.

"no it wouldn't." i giggled, adding,

"i'd say, let's go."

"then let's do it." he smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me back to our shoes and stuff.

i dusted the sand off of my feet and slipped on my boots as well as my socks.

"can caitlin drive you lot to my house later?" i asked, as caitlin smiled and nodded.

with that, we walked to my car. and hopped in as harry connected his phone to the bluetooth.

"i still have our playlist." he smiled looking down at his phone.

"play it." i smiled back.

"Adore you, by harry styles" i giggled once i heard the music start.

-
after ice cream we ended up going to the park and messing around for awhile until it got dark out.

after what felt like hours of joking around, laughing and climbing on the play sets way too small for us, we decided to take a seat on the grass and just take a bunch of silly photos.

"Ethan texted, and decided they are gonna leave the beach in about fifteen minutes." i read, off my phone.

harry and i eventually got all of our stuff together and went back to the car.

"can you drive?" i asked.

"yes princess." he smiled, pulling me into his arms, and kissing my cheek.

"noooo." i giggled, pushing his face away then resting my arms on his shoulders.

we stood there in each others arms, just staring into one another's eyes.

-

i just kissed harry.

i couldn't help but feel butterflies and smile the second we pulled away.

-

@payton

@payton.wilson- fuck love. nah i'm just kidding, i love it. (tagged 👤 @wroetoshaw)

❤️~ 1.3K 💬~345

@wroetoshaw- mi amor❤️
@payton.wilson- 🖤

@zerkaahd- what happened today 🤔

@geenelly- jealous ☹️
@payton.wilson- ily bbg

@miniminter- 🤔😌😌

@behzingagram- 💙

@wroetostan- wtf

@sdmn101- uhhhh ?

@harry.mp4- slag
@wroetoperfect- fam stfu
@payton.wilson- ily bby @wroetoperfect 💗