Confrontation

When Izuku was almost home, he heard a firm voice from behind him. "Deku?" He turned around and saw Bakugou with a dumbfounded look on his face. "When did your quirk develop? I've thought you've been acting weird for the past couple years, but I never knew that you've been hiding something like this." Izuku looks at Bakugou and says "I don't have a quirk. I've just been training more."

Bakugou starts looking angry as he says, "What? You think I'm stupid or something? You can't just change the weather WITH A SINGLE PUNCH just by training!?" "Sure I did," Izuku says, feeling proud. "All I did was eat 1 banana for breakfast, do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every morning for the past 3 years. I even cleaned up that one beach that was covered in garbage."

"Are you trying to treat me like an idiot? There is no way that a quirkless nerd like you can get that much power just by doing those stupid exercises!" Bakugou says with increased aggression. "Well, I mean, we're in a world where there's literal superpowers everywhere, so this doesn't seem that unbelieva-" Bakugou cuts Izuku off saying, "SHUT UP." He takes a breath to calm down and continues, "I just came here to thank you for saving me, not to get treated like a dumbass" Bakugou grits his teeth as he says this, and he just turns and walks away.

Only a couple of seconds later, All Might pops out from behind a corner of a house. He was in his deflated form, and he looked a little intimidated by Midoriya. "Hey, about earlier..." he starts. "I'm honestly just at a loss for words by your capabilities. The strength that you have, it's on par with how strong I was in my prime. I've heard what you said to that boy you saved, and I really can't express how shocked I am. I'd like to take back what I said to you. After seeing your heroism, and what you said about heroes today, I can't help but agree with you. I want to make it clear now, that you too, can become a hero."

Izuku takes a moment to think and says, "You're only saying that because I have power to back up my mindset. If I was a weak kid who tried to save him and failed, would you still be here right now?" All Might remained silent. Izuku was about to walk past him, but All Might stopped him and asked him a question. "Young man I'm sorry for what I said to you, and I know that I can't take it back. If you're willing to, I'd like to give you my quirk."

All Might and Izuku talk about the history of One For All, but after hearing about it, Izuku gives his answer. "No." All Might asks why, to which he just responds, "I've already made my decision about proving you wrong, and I can't do that if I had a quirk. Just leave me alone now All Might." Izuku continues on his walk home, as All Might looks off after him.

10 months of training continued. 10 months of him being a vigilante.

Izuku became practically famous in his town, and was a bit feared at school. "I can't believe he could've killed us with just a single punch, but he just let us bully him." "Why did he hide a quirk so powerful?" "He really could've murdered us at any time." "He really did spit facts with his speech about heroes though." Izuku became the center of debate among school about his reason for hiding his quirk. He never did feel the need to give answers to people's questions, but he did enjoy not getting bothered anymore.

Bakugou hasn't talked to him since, but he has caught a glimpse of him staring sometimes. Only less than a year until the UA entrance exam. "It'll be interesting to see him there."