Training Begins

Only a couple of days later, Izuku received his letter from UA. An image of All Might showed up as he announced that Izuku made it into the 1-A hero course. He managed to get first place on the exam by getting a record-breaking 637 villain points, and 40 hero points. All Might gave a personal apology again for what he said to Izuku before, and that the "offer" that he made to him will always remain on the table if he wants to accept. He then revealed that he would become a teacher at UA.

Izuku told his mom about getting UA even though he was quirkless, and setting a record of getting villain points. "Oh my Izuku! I knew all of your training would pay off, but I never knew how strong you really got!"

Izuku and Bakugou saw each other again when they had to go to their middle school to receive their transcripts. They didn't say anything to each other. It was as if Bakugou was trying to avoid even a bit of eye contact with Izuku.

After a couple of weeks of waiting, Izuku was finally at the door of class 1-A. When he entered the room, it was as if all eyes were on him. "You're the one that got 637 villain points *ribbit*" a girl with a frog-like appearance and green hair commented. "Aren't you the one that gave that whole speech about heroes too?" a girl with pink skin added. The whole class stared at Izuku as he stood there nervously. Even Bakugou sat there staring at him.

The boy with glasses that told him off during Present Mic's presentation suddenly went up to him. "I seem to have misjudged you. I thought that you were someone that was only there to get in the way of other people, but your demonstration of overwhelming strength leaves me to see you as superior." "If you only see me as superior because of my strength, then your view of what a hero is isn't right." Izuku replied. The boy gave him a look of confusion, as a girl showed up behind Izuku.

"Hey, are you the one that saved me during the exam?" Izuku turns around to see a girl with short brown hair standing behind him. As she got a look at his face she said, "You are! I never got the chance to thank you for saving me from the giant robot. Your quirk is so strong!" "Oh, I don't have a-" Izuku's voice trailed off as he saw a very tired looking man in a yellow sleeping bag on the floor.

The man introduced himself as their home room teacher, Shota Aizawa. He announced that the class will skip orientation in order to take a quirk assessment test, and the one who got the lowest score will get expelled. When the class got outside, he called Izuku in front of the class to throw a softball while using his quirk. Izuku looked at Aizawa confused as he said, "But Sensei, I don't have a-" "Don't waste time, just throw the ball" Aizawa interrupts.

Izuku shrugs his shoulders, as he brings his arm back to throw the ball. Izuku brings his arm back slowly and feels the power flowing into his arm. He feels pressure building up in his shoulder and triceps.

He brings his arm forward with as much power he can release without causing damage to the people next to him as cracks in the floor underneath him start spreading. The speed of his arm moving caused wind to form around his body, blowing gusts of wind at the students. Izuku''s arm seemingly combusted into flames despite the short distance it moved. The sheer speed of his single arm movement caused changes in the atmosphere, as Izuku finally released the ball.

The moment the ball left this fingertip, the speed already was enough to break the sound barrier, causing a sonic boom. A crater formed under Izuku's foot, because of the pressure of him pivoting on the ground. The flaming ball caused strong gusts of wind, which hit those that were behind it.

The clouds went from white to gray as they traveled across the sky at unprocessable speeds. Within a second of letting go of the ball, it approached the clouds. Before it even made contact, the clouds parted several miles wide in diameter. Just as it left sight, another sonic boom was heard as all the visible clouds dissipated from the force of the explosion.

Izuku stood there, not even a single bead of sweat on his face as he asked, "Was that okay?" Aizawa knew that this kid was on the same power range as All Might, but this strength was beyond what he saw in his entrance exam video. Before Izuku even threw the ball, he wanted to stop him by erasing his quirk to let him know that he should learn how to control his power output better so he won't cause catastrophic damage like he did during his exam. When he tried to erase his quirk though, it didn't work. "There's no way that this kid is what I think he is... Why else didn't my quirk work though?" Aizawa thought to himself while hiding his surprise.

The students stood there as the clouds started slowing down in the sky. Bakugou's face was blank, as everyone else had their jaws dropped. After a moment Aizawa broke the silence by saying, "Now that you have gotten your example, it's time to continue with the assessment." He showed a device that showed how far Izuku threw the ball. An infinity sign appeared. As the students started going off to start the assessment, Aizawa pulled Izuku off to the side.

"Hey kid, are you quirkless?" the teacher asks directly. "Yes Sensei" Izuku responds.. Aizawa then followed by asking, "How did you get this strong if you're quirkless?" to which Izuku simply responds, "Training." "He's not even lying" Aizawa thinks to himself, "his body language and tone was entirely truthful." Aizawa then tells Izuku he could go and do the rest of the test.

Izuku got first place in every single test, except for the seated toe touch, and for the grip test he broke the device. In the end he got 1st place, followed by Momo, then Todoroki, meaning that the last place student, Mineta would get expelled. Aizawa made the test so that his students could do the assessment feeling like death was on the line, as he feels like that's what every hero should prepare for. Mineta got expelled and was reinstated the next day so he got to experience his first death as a hero.