Not Holding Back (Maybe Just a Little)

It's the morning of the UA entrance exam. Izuku walks into his kitchen and eats a banana. After a bit of stretching, he goes off on his run and does his regular exercises. He decided to take a moment and take a walk along the beach that he cleaned up a couple of months ago. "Maybe I should've done some swimming to add into my workout," he thought to himself.

When he got to UA, he went into the reception hall and took a seat next to Bakugou. He gave Izuku a look, but it wasn't the one of malice he used to give, but one that seemed like he was in deep thought. Once Present Mic started presenting about the exams, he learned about the instructions for fighting portion of the test. A boy with glasses asked some questions as he made a comment for Midoriya to stop his mumbling habit. Izuku doesn't give him any attention, but stops mumbling to himself. After the writing portion, Izuku was outside with a large wall separating the examinees from the battlefield.

Izuku's excitement grew as he knew that he'd get to go all out and unleash more of his power, but he still did have to hold back. A loud voice shouted, "GOGOGO THERE IS NO COUNTDOWN IN A REAL BATTLE." Izuku didn't even flinch as he jumped off and soared face first into a 2 pointer and punched it so hard it was sent flying down the city road into several more robots. Izuku felt excitement for the first time in a while.

His speed was unmatched even by the boy with literal engines for legs. He seemingly flew across the ground, disintegrating each villain with nothing but a single punch. As much fun as it was to unleash how much power he wanted against each villain, he didn't want to waste a single second of time that a point could be gathered. He was gathering points that were unimaginable to the UA staff. They had to unleash more robot villains into the training ground Izuku was in, so that some other students could at least have a chance to get some points.

Izuku felt high on the pure joy he had of knowing that he didn't have to worry about killing someone because of the villains being robots. People in his training ground were scared that they wouldn't even have a chance to make it into UA if Izuku kept destroying all the robots, but the amount UA kept releasing into there was enough for the students.

Izuku destroyed so many robots that he couldn't even keep counting. The only thing going through his mind was to destroy more robots. He was afraid of causing destruction to the city in case he might get points taken away, so he tried to keep damage minimal. After a punch to the top of a 3 pointer's head, which sent it so far into the ground you couldn't even see the bottom, the city started rumbling.

"SOMETHING EXCITING!" Izuku thought as he saw the giant 0 pointer show it's face. He saw a girl the way of the villain, so as he saw students preparing to run away, he rushed in to stand in front of, and guard the girl. She looked up at the person who was standing over her, with his back turned as a blush crept upon her face. Izuku saw that there were no students behind the 0 pointer, so he knew that he could at least unleash a bit more force behind the punch.

As the robot approached, a huge grin appeared on Izuku's face. He jumped high into the air towards the 0 pointer's head. A crater exploded underneath him as the cracks in the concrete raced with the students that were running away. Wind pressure roared behind him, sending gusts of wind and city props flying throughout the city. He was being propelled so fast towards the villain that the regular human eye struggled to see him. He immediately ignited from the high speeds as Izuku prepared for a punch to send it flying upwards.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU VILLAIN" Izuku yells as he brings his fist upwards, colliding with the villain's chest. The sleeve on Izuku's arm immediately combusted from the speed. The villain exploded on impact, as the force spread throughout the rest of its body. A flash of red from the explosion filled the view of the on looking students, as the remains of the once intimidating 0 pointer rained among them. Every part of the giant robot was now reduced to nothing but ash and stray parts. The city behind the 0 pointer was nothing but reduced to a flat landscape. (So much for trying to reduce city damage.)

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT UA!? GIVE ME MORE!" The students were nothing short of horrified of the pure power this one plain-looking kid had. An air horn went off that signaled the end of the exam, which brought Izuku back down to reality. He took a deep breath as he smiled and brought out his hand to the girl he saved. She grabbed his hand as she was pulled up, and after she thanked him, Izuku walked off.

In the spectator's area with all the UA teachers watching, they essentially stopped paying attention to the other battle field's fights. They're completely in awe from Izuku's performance. Principal Nezu takes a sip of his tea as he says, "Thank God he's not a villain."