Don't Panic

The class whispers among themselves as Bakugou walks into the classroom the next day of school. He obviously notices this and squints his eyes at Izuku. 

After the confrontation yesterday, word about what Midoriya said about Bakugou spread among the class. They knew that he was hotheaded, but they never knew about the horrible things he's said and done to Izuku. 

*After the Confrontation with Bakugou*

"Wh- Why are you guys standing behind me!?" Izuku spouts in confusion and embarrassment. Kirishima speaks up and says, "We were just walking home, but it would've been awkward if we just walked past you while you were calling him out!" 

Izuku gulps and asks how much they heard, to which they say pretty much all of it. "I'm sorry that you guys had to hear that.." Izuku apologises. Uraraka steps out from the group and gives Izuku a hug, which causes Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero to join in as well. 

"We're here for you man," Kirishima says comfortingly, "If Bakugou steps out of line again, just let us know and we'll show him how to act like a real man." 

For the first time, Izuku felt included. He held back his tears, because he finally had true friends that didn't care about his lack of a quirk, but rather the content of his character. 

*Present Day*

Aizawa walks into the class, causing everyone to stop talking and look up at him. With a sigh, he announces that they will be picking a class representative. After deciding to vote, Izuku overwhelmingly won with 6 votes. (Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, Tsu, Todoroki, and himself.)

 Everyone else in the class only had 1 or 0 votes, so Izuku decided who he wanted to have as a vice president. He chose Yaomomo, as she had shown high levels of intelligence during class. 

During lunch, an alarm went off signaling someone breaking into campus. Everyone was sent into a state of panic, and the halls were packed with students trying to escape. Izuku was standing in the midst of the shoving, and looking out the window while waiting for the crowd to move. People would try and push him out of the way, but they'd just smack into him like a wall. 

While looking out, he saw news reporters outside, and knew that they were the reason that the alarm went off. With the help of Uraraka's quirk, and a leap up in the air, he was able to yell, "EVERYONE, LOOK OUTSIDE, IT'S JUST THE NEWS REPORTERS!!"

With his announcement, students nearby the window confirmed what Izuku said was true, and the commotion was calmed down.