That Was It? Pt.1

The students chatted among themselves as they got transported to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint (USJ). The discussion was about how pro-worthy everyone's quirks were, where everyone unanimously agreed that it would definitely be Todoroki. 

Tsu commented on how Izuku, like All Might, had an extreme strength enhancing quirk. Izuku reiterated how he really didn't have one, but Tsu just pretended to accept his answer. "Yeah, it's really weird how you basically have All Might's strength, but minus the quirk" Kaminari comments, having several students nod in agreement. 

Todoroki even was listening in on the conversation, and who knows what was going through his mind. 

Izuku explained for the last time saying, "I really don't know how it happened. When I was a kid, the doctor said I would never develop a quirk, so I highly doubt that I'm just a late bloomer. Plus, the way I just managed to get this overwhelming strength was after nonstop training for years. I can agree, it sounds ridiculous that I can be this strong just by exercising, but so does humanity randoming having superpowers pop up out of nowhere, so I learned to just accept it."

People felt content with his response, and were inspired by how hard he'd work to get this strong.

The conversation ended up turning to people making fun of Bakugou's temper and history, saying that he can't become a pro with his "dumpster fire"(-Kaminari)  personality. Izuku was really enjoying his classmate's put Bakugou in his place, but was perplexed to see him ignoring it and looking out the window. 

The bus doors opened, and the students walked out to the front of the USJ. With an introduction to the Rescue Hero: 13, the class walked into the building. 

In the midst of 13's explanation, a dark purple portal in the middle of the USJ appeared. Hundreds of villains poured out of it, as Aizawa warned 13 to protect the students. 

One of the villains was covered in dismembered hands, made an announcement. "Where's All Might? I was informed that he would be here…" He starts scratching at his neck roughly as he states, "I guess we can kill a few kids until he shows up! Then we'll get to kill him with his own students dead in front of his eyes!" 

Izuku prepares to jump at the villains, but Aizawa prevented him because he "Doesn't have enough experience to deal with a villain attack." 

"I've dealt with villains that were more intimidating than these…" Izuku thinks to himself. He flashes back to that one blonde girl he had to deal with and shivers. He stands back and follows Aizawa's instructions begrudgingly. 

Villains start rushing at the students, as Aizawa jumps towards them, erasing their quirks and using his wrap scarf to knock them out. The students soon realized that there was no signal inside of the USJ, so they tried to leave out the front door. As they ran towards the door, a villain made up of fog appeared to block them from existing.

Bakugou and Kirishima both jump at the villain, but it was no use due to his foggy body. 13 attempted to use her quirk, blackhole, to dismantle the villain, but he formed a portle behind her, causing her to destroy her back. The villain then encases the students within his fog, and teleports the students randomly across the USJ.

As Izuku free fell, he dived into the water and looked around. As a villain swam towards him, Tsu kicked him away and dragged Izuku to the surface. They boarded the boat, and developed a plan to get out of the situation. 

They concluded that the villains didn't have prior information on the students, due to them being cautious of Mineta's quirk. Along with this, they felt as though they wouldn't target All Might without them actually having a way to kill him. 

With the villain's patience shrinking, the three had a plan of escape. 

As a villain's water quirk striked the boat, Izuku jumped high into the air with and reeled back his arm. "YOU PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO BE VILLAINS!" Izuku shouted with a wicked grin and widened eyes.

As Izuku reached the climax of his jump, he punched downwards as wind spiralled towards the water. Tsu jumped off of the boat with Mineta being carried by her tongue, before the wind hit them. 

The wind caused a whirlpool, causing the villains to be sucked down into the center of the spinning water. Inspired by Izuku, Mineta threw a multitude of his balls at the villains, causing them to stick together as they reached the center of the vortex. 

As all the water met in the middle of the whirlpool, it exploded upwards as the villains got thrown up into the air, and landed back into the water, stuck together. 

Izuku landed on the edge of the water, followed by Tsu and Mineta as they watched their teacher take out villains. "Hey Izuku, ribbit, you get pretty worked up when it comes to villains. It's like seeing a different person when you fight them, ribbit." 

Mineta looked up at Izuku and added, "Yeah, you get like, Bakugou levels of scarry." Izuku cringed after hearing the small boy compare him to Bakugou, but replied "I just really don't like villains." The two expected more of an explanation, but it was left at that.