Prologue

Arranged marriages was something not out of the ordinary, especially when it came to royals. It was a way for Kingdoms to finally merge together, creating a new place that put near by Kingdoms to shame. Many Royal men would find themselves competing for the love of a young princess, and only few would get what they desired. The King's and Queen's would find a few worthy bachelor's, and force their daughter to choose which one she would take into marriage.

It was vile no doubt. But many young girls, found themselves esthetic over this decision. The chance to find love and live happily ever after, was a big dream that every little girl craved.

Although, not all Princesses looked forward to that time.

Especially not the Princess of Aarland, the most powerful Kingdom in all the lands.

The King and Queen, Nilson and Eva, had planned that day ever since their little girl, Y/n entered their lives. They would spend endless hours looking at different Prince's from far off places, but only three, caught the eyes of the Royal couple.

Prince Julien of Ashton Kingdom.

Prince Gabriel of Maxwell Kingdom.

And, Prince Thomas of the Holland Kingdom.

All three, young eligible men, were exactly what Aarland needed to gain more power in the World.

They each offered bravery, affection, skills and looks, to Princess Y/n. Yet, the girl wanted nothing to do with them. She was always set on the idea of marrying someone for love, not for power. But Y/n knew, there was no chance of that ever happening.

It was no secret to the future Queen, that her parents would stop at nothing to make sure near and far off Kingdoms were scared....

Even their own daughter's happiness.

Every time even a mention of marriage was brought up during dinner or tea, Princess Y/n would always say the same thing in her head.

'The greatest sacrifice is giving up your own happiness for someone else'