Ch. 6 Won't Leave

"I want him to transfer to Akatsuki Tech." Sasuke slammed the door as he entered the office behind the taller man. He could only grit his teeth and hold his tongue as Shizume coward under the other's gaze.

"M-May I ask why?"

"No." What could he do? He was warned thousands of times but he never thought it would actually come to this. Him...leaving.

"Ah, Fugaku. What a pleasant surprise..." A busty women with blond hair and honey brown eyes came out of the office right behind Shizune.

"If only you had come 10 minutes earlier, I wouldn't have been drunk enough to care what was happening. Shizune, I'm heading out. Man the station!" With a slurred giggle, the busty women left with a wine bottle at hand making Shizune grow grey hair right then and there.

"...Sasuke can you please come here..." The women asked, already looking done with the day even though it just started. Sasuke nodded, standing up straight and walking with as much poise as he could muster. It wasn't something he usually care about when he was with Naruto but right now, he was with the person farthest to what Naruto is.

"You're 18, Sasuke. That means you decide on whether or not you want to transfer." The older man slammed his hand on the table, gripping the paper of transfer enough to fold and wrinkle it slightly.

"He lives in my house, under my roof!"

"Actually it states here that Sasuke lives in Shinrinyoku 1-20-1. According to you identification, it doesn't match with your current residence...sir..." red eyes narrowed into a glare aimed right at the young Uchiha.

"I chose not to leave." Sasuke said in a commanding tone, making Shizune nod as she put the file away.

"Sasuke, if I've told you once I've told you a million time-"

"What? Not to hang out with Naruto?! You've never even met him Dad!" Fugaku Uchiha, father of Sasuke as well as owner of the Uchiha cooperation. Ever since he was young, Sasuke always followed his father's command. The only reason he even got near public school instead of the stuck up private schools was because his mother had a good friend who's son was supposed to go to a public school. They lost touch though but he still ended up going. It was where he met Naruto.

"I don't need to. I knew I couldn't trust you nor Itachi. Look at the mess that's gotten us into now! I knew I shouldn't have listened to your mother." Sasuke felt his heart beat painfully. No one was a terrifying as his father, especially when he was mad.

"If it meant protecting him, I would do it all over again!"

"You're an idiot. How are you even my son?" Fugaku seemed, almost looked like, he regretted his words. However, Sasuke knew that his dear ol' dad wasn't one to take words back.

"...your son? You're fucking kidding me, right? Was I ever your son?! Because let me tell you this Fugaku, you were never a father to me. Disown me. It'll make no difference to me. I've been living out of your house for over a year, and you never even noticed. So excuse me for my language when I say, I don't give a shit about what you think." Sasuke felt a painful lump run down his throat, his hands trembling as he turned away.

"Just...I... I know I was never good enough to be called an Uchiha. But I do know this..." Sasuke looked right into his father's deep crimson eyes, seeing them widen as the corner of his son's lips curled up slightly, "...I know I'm at least good enough to be his friend."

With that Sasuke left, feeling stronger than ever before in his life.

____________________________

Authors Notes: Man, I want to make these chapters longer but never have the time (thanks online classes!!) to make them any longer. How are you all doing during this time? What's up with your classes or activities that have been hindered because of the quarantine? Hope you're all doing well!!!