Ch. 8 Nicknames

"Class, let me introduce Kurama Ikustu."

"Hello everyone it's nice to meet you all. I hope we have a fun school year and that we all become friends." He couldn't believe his eyes. He was...here. Really here, in this class and right in front of him. And having him here, made him want to run away.

"Let's see... you can sit next to Naruto for today. I'll have to rearrange the seating anyways so..." the other kept his dark red eyes on him, looking down at him with a narrow gaze. He literally could not move a single finger off his desk

"...so go ahead and sit. Everyone be kind to him. Naruto, you're the best at giving tours to the new students so, if you could, please help Kurama out." Naruto forced a smile, one that almost looked painful, which Iruka shook off and accepted as forced agreement. Wouldn't be the first time Naruto wanted to ditch the new student to do Naruto things, whatever that was. Probably vandalizing the Governer statues like when he was young.

"Hey..." The blond teen gave Kurama a quick glance, barely catching the dark tan skin and grin on him, before turning away with his gaze placed firmly on the novel he was reading.

"...quit ignoring me..." the other mumbled out, barely above a whisper but still frightening in his own way. Naruto remained quiet though. Thankfully, the period was nearly over and he could escape this terrible situation fate put on him. Oh, wait, he forgot he had to introduce the school to him. Fuck his life.

"Okay class. I'll see some of you later for your test today. Naruto, don't be overwhelming for Kurama. Sasuke can help you ou-"

"No thanks. Why would I ask for that teme's help? I can do things on my own Iruka-sensei." Naruto said it with such malice, it almost made Iruka take a physical step back. He knew they were arguing but he didn't know it was this extreme. He turned his eyes at Sasuke to see the other's reaction however his reaction wasn't pleasant either.

"As if I'd even be near you, dobe. I have better things to do then help you out, orphan child."

Yikes, that was really really bad. Like, really bad. What made them so heartless towards each other? Just the day, the two were leaving his class as if it was nothing. It must have been quite the fight to get the two the way they are now.

"I'm going to be late for my next class so can we hurry up?" He almost forgot about the red head. He couldn't shake off the feeling that the new kid had something to do with it but he couldn't fathom what.

"Let's go, new kid." So it definitely had something to do with Kurama. He pursed his lips together, wanting to call out to Sasuke, maybe see what was going on. Instead, he stayed quiet and sat down, getting ready for his next class as the other left.

________________________________________________________________________

"I told you to get the fuck away from me." Naruto snarled as he shoved the other back hard. He wiped his mouth with the bottom of his sleeve and spit out a bit of saliva. Was that blood too!? Gross.

"Hmm, you're more disobedient than usual. Gotta say, I love the "new" you Naruto." The other grimaced before turning away and rubbing his wrist from the previous grip on him. He was stuck here, at least until the next security guard makes his round. He had two options: ditch Kurama or give him the good ol' Uzumaki tour and be harassed in the process. First option was looking real good right now.