cabello vs jauregui

Camila was fuming. Absolutely furious. Who the hell did she think she was? Thinking she can one up her the day after her first single dropped. Not like she improved it in anyway. So what if she added in a few extra layers, not as though she made it number one instantly.

"Camila stop pacing." Dinah sighed. Dinah had stuck by Camila through thick and thin as her manager in her up-and-coming career but this might make her crack.

"Do not tell me to stop Dinah. I am pissed." Camila growled. "This is uncalled for."

"Well we could retaliate." Dinah said, not looking up from her phone. Camila paused and looked at Dinah curiously.

"How so?"

"She's got a single out already. Just cover it and make it better." Dinah shrugged. Camila grinned slyly, clapped her hands together and laughed.

"Perfect."

----

"How fucking dare she!" Camila yelled, slamming the door behind her.

"Language Mila." Ally sighed. Camila rubbed her forehead.

"Where's Dinah? I need her revenge tactics. You're too sweet Ally to pull this off." Camila sighed, collapsing in a chair next to her.

"She's late. Something about a date. I don't know." Ally replied. "What's wrong Mila?"

"This freaking singer keeps covering my singles and making them better." Camila grumbled. Ally looked at her sympathetically.

"Jauregui?" Camila nodded.

"Jauregui." Dinah burst in with a psycho smile plastered on her face. "Date go that well?"

"Yes but not the reason I'm grinning." Dinah said. "Jauregui just released a new single." She wiggled her eyebrows and Camila lunged for her phone.

"Perfect."

----

"This is getting ridiculous." Ally whined. "You have been battling this Jauregui singer for months Mila. Let it go." Camila slammed her hand on the table.

"I shall not Ally. I shall win. She will fail." Camila snarled. Dinah grabbed the Red Bull can from Camila's other hand with wide eyes.

"No more caffeine for you Walz." She muttered.

"How about we do a livestream, yeah? Let your fans calm you down." Ally suggested. Camila took a deep breath and nodded. The laptop was quickly set up and Camila sent out a tweet. She grinned at the camera as the viewers ticked up quickly.

"Hey guys! Ally thought I should do a livestream to calm me down." Camila glanced at the comments and sighed. "I'm having a bad day." Camila sighed, Dinah sat down just off frame.

"She's not having a bad day. She's annoyed Jauregui keeps making her songs better." Dinah corrected. Camila hit her arm and glared.

"Shut it Cheechee." She hissed. Glancing at the comments had her surprised. "You know about her?" She paused as the fans replied. "What's a Camren? And why is Dinah captain?" Dinah's head popped in frame and she squeaked.

"Thanks for throwing me under the bus Camilizers." She hissed. Camila grabbed her phone and did a google search.

"Camren is mine and Jauregui's ship name." Camila read out from her Twitter. "Dinah, why are we being shipped?" She asked, her voice dangerously low.