03.

hailee lay in her room, reading a surfing magazine her grandpa gave her.

her grandparents wouldn't let her leave the house, so she planned to sneak out. obviously.

"we're headed out to the grocery store. you coming?!" grandma asked

"no thanks. i'm gonna catch up on some summer reading i need to get done" she sighed.

"good on you kiddo. as you should. no leaving okay?" she said, hailee nodded her head in response.

"i can't anyway, it's too late" she said, looking at the time.

"i'll see you later kiddo" she said, hugging her bye.

"love you" hailee said

"love you too" she smiled, headed out.

she heard their car leave, then heard her door basically bust down, making her squeal.

"let's go" JJ said, sitting on her bed next to john b, hurrying her.

"what?! where!" she said, catching her breath. 

"kegger at the boneyard, let's go!" JJ said

"i knew you wouldn't leave me behind" she giggled, quickly changing her shirt.

she was comfortable with the guys looking, as she knew them since they were kids and anyway they had saw her in a bikini before so it wasn't that different.

"my eyes are up here" she groaned, spotting both the guys eyes on her boobs.

"ugh...sorry" the two said, clearing their throats.

she giggled as she watched and listened to their excuses, scooting them all out of her house after making a fake body in her bed with blankets and a hoodie, so her grandma would think she was sleeping when she got home.

"i can't believe you got your blood all over my shirt rae, so disrespectful" john b said, she realised he knew she was wearing her shirt earlier.

"i don't know what your talking about J" she chuckled nervously

"i'm not dumb rae. i know it was mine" he chuckled.

"whatever" she giggled

"i'm not complaining. you looked hot" he smirked as he whispered in her ear as they got in the van.

"basically macking right in front of me you two. jeez it's making me go crazy" jj said, fake gagging

"shut up JJ. pogue rules" the two said in unplanned unison.

•••

"you made it!" ki said, seeing her best friend arrive with the guys who left the party to get her.

"of course, i wouldn't miss this for the world" she giggled, headed towards the beach, where looks and pogues surrounded her.

"yuck. kooks" she scoffed, earning a laugh from john b.

"i second that" he said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.