09

"he's living at the cameron's! what the fuck" hailee said, listening to JJ who was explaining everything that was happening.

"i'm right here" he said

"and?" she said, rolling her eyes.

"we're here!" ki said from the front seat, the van coming to a stop outside of the house that was covered in over grown plants.

"this looks promising" hailee sighed, looking around everything outside.

"come on, let's go" john said, headed towards the gate to climb into the property.

the four friends trailed behind, all walking through the overgrown garden like jungle in a line.

"look, i don't really believe in the stories of this place" john b said, now behind the curious group of friends.

"do you in believe anything?" hailee scoffed

"i do believe that when we find this gold, we're gonna be 400 million dollars richer, but if you keep being a bitch your not getting any" john b said

"i wouldn't have to be a bitch if you weren't such a fuckboy dick head who only cared about himself and not other people's feelings" hailee said

"and guess what! i believe that you two should shut the hell up, before the lady axe murder comes out and kills us all because of your drama! get over it and back to normal! damn!" ki said, rolling her eyes stopping infront of them all, making everyone came to a stop, walking into eachothers backs.

"wait shh- what theories do you believe of this place?" JJ asked ki as they continued to walk.

"that she killed her husband with an axe and she's been hold up ever since" ki said.

"and on certain nights, when the moon is full, you can see her in the window- wooooo" ki said, giggling to her self quietly.

"no- it's not funny, 'cause it's all true! i swear to god it's all true! i knew hollis!" JJ said.

"wait you knew hollis crain!" john asked

"how did you know hollis crain!" pope said, placing his hand on JJs chest, stopping him.

"she was my babysitter dude, she told me all about it" JJ said, like it was no big deal

everyone stopped, looking at JJ as he explained.

"god, you're so full of shit!" john b said, after JJ wrapped up his story.

"did she call the police?" pope asked, intrigued of the situation.

"nah man, she didn't have time too! wait hold up, where are you going!" JJ said, john b pushing through the group of us, walking away.

"what!" john b said, starting to get irritated with his friends, wanting to find the gold.

"dude, she's an axe murderer! you've got a cast on!" JJ said to john b.

"so? i don't give a shit dude! she's got a cast on too, why are you only stopping me?" john b asked, turning to look at hailee, the first time he actually made eye contact with her through their many arguments.