19

a/n
hey everyone! this has being highly suggested as all of you are shocked at the last chapter, so here's a lucky last one of what happens after instead of waiting until season 2 and making another book, which i may get to, but here's just the lucky last chapter!

•••

Hailee's jaw dropped to the floor, everyone else in the white tent falling silent.

"no...no you can't be?! she's dead?" she stuttered, glaring at her 'parents' who stood in front of her.

"it's me baby, it's okay. let's just go home and we can talk!" the woman smiled, walking towards hailee with her father

"no! i'm not going anywhere with you two! not happening!" hailee said, putting her hands up as she shoved the two away.

"don't touch me!" she shouted as they attempted to hug her, the girl stumbling back into kiara who stood behind her, watching it fold out along with everyone else.

"hey! she said let go, man!" JJ shouted, shoving her father back who glared at the boy.

"JJ, stop!" she said, pulling him back.

"hailee stop being dramatic, okay?! let's just go!" her dad grunted.

"dramatic?! i'm anything but dramatic right now! you lied to me! you lied to me my entire life and told me my mother was dead, taking your anger out on me because it was all my fault she was gone! you do not get to tell me what to do" she stated, feeling her heart slowly break into pieces.

"hailee it's a long story, okay?! your father and i will explain everything, just come with us!"

"you are not my mother! you were never there! i never even had a mother figure in my life growing up! i learnt how to ride a bike on my own! had my first period without you! i did everything myself as a child, not like everybody else with their loving family!" the girl shouted, her voice breaking apart with every word she let out.

"and you! you don't even deserve to be called my father after the shit you put me through! you were never there either! you were never home to support me growing up, you were always out drinking or wasting your life away instead of with your child!" she said

she watched as the faces on her parents began to fall in sadness, her words cutting deep as they should.

hailee spun around on her heels, looking at her grandparents who were close by.

"you knew, didn't you? that your daughter was alive the entire time" she said, watching as guilt full them.

"hailee, look-" her grandmother started, only to be cut off by hailee.

"i don't even want to look at any of you right now. you all disgust me." she grunted, storming away from the tent before anyone could stop her. she could hear JJ's voice calling her name, but she didn't stop.

she didn't have a clue where she was going. she had nowhere to go, yet she continued to walk through the dark streets that poured with rain.

"hailee!" she heard JJs voice shout, hearing his footsteps run closer to her.

she felt his hands place on her shoulders, making her come to a stop and turning her to embrace her into a hug as she broke down.