04.

"morning" hailee heard, rubbing her head as she woke up.

she looked around to see she was laying on john b's bed, her body only covered by the blankets that lay on top of her.

"so much for no pogue on pogue" she giggled, remembering last night.

"when you look like that i can't help it" he winked, cleaning up the beers that lay around.

"woah aren't you sweet" she scoffed

"only for you" he chuckled, leaning in to kiss her

she put her bikini on since it was her only source of clothing she had, picking up one of john b's shirts from the floor to cover up, since she couldn't find hers.

"go shower quick, we've got another mission to go on" he said

"where are we going?" she asked seeing him grab some things.

"going to grab some scuba tanks from the cameron's boat- we're going back to that grady white on a treasure hunt!" he said, laughing

"you're crazy! if they find out you're so getting fired" she said

"are you coming or what?" he said, ignoring her.

"i'll be quick, hold on" she scoffed, making her way to the bathroom.

"jeez, can you take any longer?" he asked as she threw her wet hair into a bun after she finished, meeting him on the porch.

"shut up!" she smiled, slipping on her slides, following him to the boat.

"was someone here when i was showering? i heard you talking to someone" she said

"yeah, peterkin came by for a checkup since DCS couldn't" he sighed

"oh really?! you know if your having trouble with DCS, you can always come stay at mine! i'm sure gramps won't mind as long as your nice" she smiled

"yeah of course, i'll keep it in mind" he said nodding his head as he docked the boat next to the cameron's yacht.

"stay here and be quiet" he said, sneaking along the dock, headed into the boat.

"oh-hey!" hailee heard sarah's voice, lifting her sunglasses to see her stand behind john b.

"stalking us now, plotting your revenge?" she said

the two talked while hailee sat back in the small boat watching, not able to hear every word.

"grab these, would you rae?" he groaned as he lifted the scuba tanks over onto the smaller boat.

"got it- not heavy at all" she said.

"hey are you okay? that eye of yours looks really gnarly?!" sarah said to john b as he climbed into his boat.

"yeah i'm fine, you can tell topper he won the first round. i'll get him next time" he winked

"hey, rae right?" sarah asked with a smile on her face.