important!! please read! 🤍

hey lovelies, so this lucky last chapter isn't exactly a chapter, but if your interested to see what's happening with this story, continue reading!

i'm sorry for leaving the last chapter on a cliffhanger, but it had to be done, duh!

thank you all for the comments and support on this story, i was only planning on writing this for the fun of it but i kept on going with it because of how many of you guys loved it and i was honestly so surprised with how many people have viewed this omg!

so basically, whenever season 2 of the show comes out, i'll make a sequel to this story and continue on with the storyline of this book & the show, but that's only if i'm still writing then, but to be honest, i think i will be since i love the show so much... and this story! i cant just keep y'all hanging, i need another story as much as you guys do!!

but for now, i'll be editing these chapters, fixing them up and adding more of the shows scenes in them since i missed quite a few because i started to rewatch the show more towards the middle of this book so that's why it's a lot better during the middle & end sooooo don't get super excited if you get a notification saying i uploaded, unless you wanna re-read since it'll be 10x better after i've updated it & edited this story!!

but also, be sure to check out my other stories, comment & vote on them if you please, i love reading your comments, it really makes my day!!

love bella 💗