"Prison Party"

"I have way too many rings," I said, fumbling around with the ring Hermes gave me. It was in the obvious shape of a skull, something that should belong to Nico.

We've been walking around Coney Island all evening and were currently sitting on a wooden bench.

I felt sick to my stomach, there were too many tourists here and the fact that we had done two shadow travelings in such a short time.

I sighed and faintly smiled, "I'm glad that Connor, Travis, and Clarisse are still alive."

Nico didn't say anything, I knew he was just as tired as I was and we didn't fight a single monster!

"I'm gonna get a drink before they all close," I said, getting up, "you want anything?"

Nico shook his head and continued slumping on the bench.

I walked off the sidewalk and onto the boardwalk. I heard there was a really good ice cream place around here.

I walked past several stores but one really caught my attention.

Prison Party, it was called. The neon lights flickered on the curtained glass window. There was a main door labeled, entrance, and there was a black door next to the store, labeled, $500 trespassing fee and an arrow, Escape the Room event to the left.

What bothered me even more was not the fact that there was no tourists in line but the two burly one-eyed guards that stood on either side of the two doors.

Cyclops.