Chapter 2

????'s pov:
I sat just outside of camp, holding my rifle tight. I looked around, not expecting really anyone to come by. I closed my eyes for about five minutes until i heard the crunching of leaves. Are those footsteps? I asked myself. I gripped the rifle even tighter and saw what looked to be a young girl. She was short and had dark blonde hair that was up to her shoulders. I couldn't see her face though, for she had something covering her head and her head was down. "Who are ya?" I asked, firmly but not so much aggressively. She quickly tilted her head up as to show her face. She looked alert and scared, and she had bruises and cuts all over her face. Now i was concerned. What would a disheveled, weirdly dressed girl do to harm us? "Ya alright, kid?" I asked. She looked at the rifle and shock immediately went to her face.
Hailey's pov:
"I-Im so sorry, i didn't mean to trespass or anything, uh p-please forgive m-" i quickly said only to be silenced by the Irish man holding the gun. "What's your name, kiddo?" he asked, he seemed really concerned for me. "H-Hailey," i stuttered out, "what's your's?"
"Sean," he said. "Sean Macguire. Why dont ya wait there, while i go get my friend, alright?" I just stood there, while he walked away from where he was.
Sean's pov:
"Dutch!!" I yelled, "C'mere!!!"
"What is it son?" Dutch walked towards me as i lead him out side of camp to 'Hailey'. "Son, who is this?" Dutch seemed quite angry that a girl we didnt know at all was close to camp, but how can he think that she's a threat to us? "I dont know," I said, "She told me her name was Hailey."
"peculiar name..." Dutch whispered to himself. "Miss Grimshaw! Get this girl cleaned up, will ya?"
________________________________
word count: 321