chapter 6

no pov:
The big group of people packed their belongings onto the wagons, and eventually they got on or in the wagons, or they got on their horses. Hailey's horse was being used to pull one of the wagons, so she climbed onto her luggage and sat next to Lenny, behind Hosea and Arthur. "So where we goin?" Hailey asked. "Some place called Clemens Point. Its over by Rhodes," Hosea explained. Hailey got quiet, but her silence was broken by Lenny's voice. "You alright, Hailey? You're awfully quiet," Lenny asked, to which she replied with a simple "Im fine." Eventually, they made it to their destination. everyone got their things, and Miss Grimshaw showed everyone where their tents were. Hailey quickly unpacked and started to relax and get settled, until she heard a similar voice from a distance. "Ay, Hailey! Come have a couple a beers with me, would ya!" She sat up from her cot to see Sean holding a beer bottle in each of his hands. "Excuse me for interrupting, but Miss Keator will not be having any drinks after the incident in Valentine, sorry to disappoint you Mister Macguire." Hosea chimed in, quickly catching on to what Sean was planning on doing. "Aww come on, it was just some good fun!" Sean whined, as she watched the argument between the two unfold. She chuckled to herself, and she laid back down on her cot, just thinking about what had happened in the past month she had been with this gang of outlaws.
________________________________
word count: 255