2nd intermission!

no pov:
Hailey sat by the fire, staring into the orange flames as she relaxed and listened to the soothing sounds of Javier's guitar. Once Javier was finished with the song he had been playing, Hailey sat right next to him. "You should teach me how to play sometime," the young female perked up. "it'd be fun."
"Well, I'm sure it would be fun, estrella," Javier said. Hailey absolutely adored the nickname he gave her, especially after he told her it meant star. "especially for you." the male continued. "Yeah! Thats what im trying to say! so will you teach me?" the blonde haired girl exclaimed. "Sure, why not. But not right now, ok? It's way too late." Javier said, as he got up and started walking to his tent. "Goodnight!" Hailey said to him while waving slightly obnoxiously. She then got up and walked over to her and Sadie's tent. She laid down on her cot and eventually drifted off to sleep.
-the next morning-
Hailey's pov:
"Javier! Javier!" I exclaimed, running towards him. "You said you would teach me how to play guitar!" I said with a huge smile on my face. "Right, I almost forgot about that," he said, giving me a small smile. "When do you wanna do it?" he asked. "Right now!" I excitedly exclaimed. "Well, mariposa, we cant do it right now, but soon, ok?" he said, and he ruffled my hair. I liked Javier, he was like an older brother to me.
-time skip brought to you by tahiti-
no pov:
"Estrella, come here," Javier called, and Hailey immediately jogged over. "yes......?" she said, in the most desperate and goofy tone she could possibly give. "Go get mounted on your horse, we're gonna go get you a guitar of your own." Javier said, as he walked over to Boaz. Hailey quickly followed, and mounted on top of Star. They rode into Rhodes and hitched their horses next to the music shop. (shhh ik there isnt a music shop but just imagine that there is) They walked in, and asked where the guitars were. The store clerk led them to the spot they needed to be in and they picked out the nicest one. Javier paid, since he figured Hailey didn't have too much money. They left, mounted their horses, and rode into the woods near camp, and Javier helped Hailey tune her new instrument. They both sat in those woods, Javier teaching her the names of notes, and where the notes were placed. He taught her a couple songs, and they spent the last 3 hours in the woods, playing their instruments together. "And there," Javier started, "now you can have duets with me!" 

________________________________
word count: 417