Oh... haha, I was Just Kidding...

I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna confess to Army! Aloha thought to himself. He glanced over quickly at Army, who was still writing in his manuel. Aloha took a deep breath, and walked over to him.

"Hi Army~" Aloha said. Army looked at him, and nodded. "What do you want?" He asked. "Um... well... I was wondering if- I mean, I think I-" Aloha stuttered. "Just get to the point." Army interrupted. Aloha took another deep breath, and quietly said, "I like you." Army's face turned bright orange. "W-what?" Army asked, as if he had no idea what that meant. Aloha grabbed Army's hands, and asked again, "I like you. No, I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?" Aloha looked determined. "U-um... I'm sorry... but-" Aloha's smile slowly turned in to a sad frown. "What? What is it?" Army looked at Aloha, and sadly said, "I'm sorry, Aloha, but I'm not ready to go out with a guy." Aloha was stunned. "But I'm sure you like me! You always blush when I flirt with you! W-why aren't you ready?" he yelled. Army got up and said, "Aloha, not yet, okay? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go to the library. I'll tell Skull and Mask to meet here later for lunch. If that's fine with you?" Aloha was silent, but he nodded. He was trying really hard not to cry in front of Army. Army nodded, and left the room. Speechless, Aloha laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

"I-I can't believe it... he rejected me... I guess I should've listened to my love expert side..." Aloha looked at his phone and saw that it was 9:28. "I guess I still have time to go snowboarding..." Aloha put on his snowboarding gear, grabbed his snowboard, and headed out to the skiing area. 

Meanwhile, Skull was lost. Big surprise. "Where am I? This place is huge..." Skull said to himself. He kept on walking wherever his feet would take him, hoping he would find the candy boutique. Someone that worked in the resort noticed Skull wandering around, and she went over to him. "Hello? Are you lost?" Skull nodded, and asked, "Where's the candy boutique?" The worker laughed. "Hehe, the candy boutique is faaaaar from here." Skull asked her where it was, and she gave him a map of the resort, and circled where the candy boutique was and where they were with a red pen. "Just follow this map, okay? And then you'll get to the candy boutique." Skull took the map and thanked the lady. 

A few minutes of walking later, Skull was lost yet again. He didn't even know where he was on the map, and he looked around if anyone could help him. "Welp, guess I'm gonna trust my feet now." Skull kept walking, without knowing where he was going. But suddenly, he could smell a faint scent of something sweet. His eyes widened, knowing that the scent will lead him to the candy boutique. He followed it, and the candy boutique stood in front of him. There were those huge swirly lollipops, gigantic pieces of rock candies, and mountains and mountains of any kind of candy you could think of. "Holy shit." Skull quietly said to himself. He went inside, and honestly wanted to take everything they sold. Instead, he decided to buy a purple swirl lollipop. Because everything was really expensive.  After he bought it, he was sucking on it and trying to get back to his room. Oh boy...

Meanwhile, Mask did not get lost and found his way to the game arcade. He went inside, and nearly went blind from all the lights. "Wow..." He looked around, wondering which games to play... until he saw it. Squid Destroyer. His favorite game ever, but he had only played it once because of how rare it is. "N-no way... their website wasn't lying... they really do have every single game. Mask reached into his pocket and he grabbed a coin and inserted it in the game. A screen popped up, and it said, "Try to beat the high scores." Under that was all the names of the people that tried the game and their scores. The top had a total of 30,000 points, which Mask laughed at. "I bet I can get something WAY higher than that." He said to himself, and he started to play.

Mask was crushing it. He destroyed every squid that came in his way (in the game) and he never lost an health. Some squids took notice, and they stopped just to look at Mask playing. "W-wow! He's already at 60,000 points!" One squid said. "Look at him destroy those squids!" Another said. Heh. Mask thought to himself.