Please Answer Me

When he finally got there, he saw two inklings carry Aloha down to the ground. "A-Aloha! Are you alright? I saw everything!" Aloha spoke in a very calm tone, "Army, I'm fine. I just hurt my leg, that's all." Army took a look at Aloha's foot, and it was swollen. "Aloha... you probably sprained it." Army turned to the two inklings and thanked them. They asked if they would be alright, and Aloha said, "We'll be fine." and smiled. The inklings left, and Army piggybacked Aloha back to their room, who was now grunting with pain. "It hurts now..." Army looked at Aloha's left leg. "Just... try not to move it." Aloha rested his head on Army's shoulder, which made Army jump. "Woah, careful, don't drop me." Aloha giggled. 

They went up the elevator and to their room, where Army placed Aloha very gently on his bed. "Okay, I'm going to get some ice packs and ace bandages for your foot." Army said, as he headed for the door. "Wait! You're gonna leave me alone?" Aloha asked. Army looked back at Aloha, and said, "You won't be alone. The other two will probably come." Army said, and left. Tch, fine. Aloha grumbled. He looked for his phone, which was on the other side of the room. He got up with his right leg and limped to his phone, and limped back to his bed. He took a picture of his swollen left leg and posted it on Inkstagram and added a description of: "So yeh I was snowboarding and some jerk pushed me and I crashed so now I have a sprained foot. :)" The second he posted it he was immediately sent comments if he's ok and all that. And he got a text from his team group chat. 

Diver: Are you ok?!

Aloha: Yeah, I'm fine. 

Octo: Who shoved you?!?!?! I WILL FIND THEM AND KILL THEM AND HIDE THEIR BODIES

Straw: Octo, calm down. But seriously, who would do that?

Aloha: Ikr? It was some girl. We were talking at the top of the hill, and she asked me if we could go down together and if I could go to the side and do some turns, so I agreed and then she said, fuck you, show off. And she pushed me to the side and I crashed into a tree. 

Diver: Real weird.

Aloha: Thank god Army was watching me. Without him, I would've had 2 walk all the way to my room with my sprained foot

Straw: OHOHOHOHOHO SO DID YOU CONFESS????

Aloha: ...

Diver: Aloha! Did you?!

Aloha: yea...

Octo: WHAT DID HE SAY???

Aloha: I got rejected...

Diver: WHAT?!

Straw: WHAT?!

Octo: WHAT?!

Aloha: He said he wasn't ready to go out with a guy. I don't blame him, I'm still nervous about telling people my sexuality

Diver: But you guys could've kept it a secret... 

Octo: I will kill him

Straw: No! Octo, calm down! He'll get over it!

Aloha sighed. "Will I?" He said to himself. "Will you what?" Aloha turned, to see Mask and Skull standing there. Aloha jumped out of his bed. "Woah! Where'd you come from?!" Mask sighed and sat on a sofa. "Army texted us that you got hurt. How the hell?" Aloha raised his left foot for them to see. "I was snowboarding and crashed in a tree, and sprained my foot." he replied. Skull just kept sucking on his lollipop, and Mask just shrugged. "Seriously... why'd you even bother to come? Army is literally the only person that cares..." Aloha asked, irritated. "Okay, then I'll leave." Said Mask, as he got up and left. Aloha sighed. "And you?" he asked Skull. "..." Skull didn't say anything, he just got up and also left. "Maybe coming here with these guys was a mistake..." Aloha grumbled. 

Half an hour later, Army finally came, holding two bags. "Sorry it took so long, it took me a long time to find the pharmacy..." he apologized, as he took an ice pack and ace bandages from one of the bags. "So basically, you got lost." Aloha smirked. "M-maybe..." Army looked away in embarrassment. Aloha giggled. "Anyways, show me your foot." Aloha lifted his sprained foot to Army, and watched as he wrapped the bandage around it and put an ice pack on top of it. They were both silent, which made everything really awkward. 

"Why did you reject me?" Aloha asked suddenly, which caught Army off guard. "I-I told you... I'm not ready to go out with a guy." Army responded quietly. "But you still like me." Aloha offered. Army was silent, but then said, "Okay just rest, and don't go anywhere." Aloha looked at Army seriously, and said, "Stop changing the subject. Do you like me?" Army looked away without saying anything. "That's all I need to know..." Aloha mumbled, looking down. Army looked at him, who seemed really desperate. Army sighed, and walked up to Aloha.

"Will this shut you up?" He asked. "What?" Aloha looked up. 

Then Army grabbed onto Aloha's shirt and pulled him into a kiss.