Mask is dead

The kiss had only lasted a few seconds, but it felt like forever. (Well, to Army)

"?!" 

Army forcefully pulled himself away from Aloha, who clearly wanted it to be longer.

"Aw~ c'mon Army~ Just a bit more please ~♪" Aloha begged. He wasn't blushing at all, unlike Army, who was as orange as an orange. (I'm sorry) Army put his hood on to cover his blushing. Aloha smirked. "Wow, you're really freaked out from a single kiss~ You're gonna have to be used to this if you'd want to date me~" Army gave Aloha an embarrassed glare, and declared, "I will not date you, and this is my first time in this whole situation. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat dinner." Army grabbed his phone and headed out to the door, but he was stopped by Aloha, who grabbed his arm. "Hey! Don't leave me by myself!" Army looked at Aloha's left foot. "Well, you can't really go anywhere..." Aloha pulled Army away from the door. "Who said we'll go eat? We can just have room service." Army grumbled. "Fine... I'm gonna ask what the other two are gonna do." He pulled out his phone and texted the S4 group chat. A few seconds later, Mask responded. "Mask says that he and Skull are gonna go find some random restaurant and eat dinner." Aloha nodded. "Who cares about them, let's order some food!" Aloha exclaimed. 

After a few minutes of searching for the menu, they decided what to get and Army grabbed the phone that was near the bed and dialed room service. "Hello? We would like to order some food. I'd like to have the burger and fries, but with no ketchup, and mayonnaise instead." Aloha looked at him in disgust. "Mayonnaise?? What the fuck, Army." Aloha said. Army whispered in a very threatening way, "Aloha, shut the fu-" "Hello?" the person on the phone said. Army immediately responded, "Sorry, my friend was being annoying. So, I'll have the burger and fries with mayonnaise, and I'd also like to have four slices of a cheese pizza. Our room is 436. Yes, thank you." Army placed the phone down and said, "Our food should be here in 20 minutes." 

After a moment of silence, Aloha directly asked Army, "Hey Army, what's your sexuality?" Army looked at Aloha, and shrugged. "You don't know?" Aloha asked. "I mean, I thought I was straight until you came... and... I don't know anymore." he responded. Aloha smiled. "I guess that makes you bisexual now." Army was going to say something, but he was interrupted by a knock on their room. 

"Sweet, room service is here." Aloha said as he tried to get up, but Army stopped him. "You have an injured foot." he stated. Army opened the door and tried to take the food, but the inkling who brought it excitedly claimed, "You're one of the S4! Army, right? The one with the manuals?" Army nodded. C-can I have my food now? He thought. But he didn't say it because that's pretty rude, and he wanted to be polite. "Wow, I'd never thought I'd be delivering food to one of the S4! What brings you here?" she asked. Army replied, "I'm here with the rest of the S4, and we're on break." The inkling's eyes widened. "All the S4 is here?! Oh my cod!!Is it possible for me to meet Aloha?" Army looked back, and saw Aloha limp over to the door. "Hi~ Nice to meet you~♪" Aloha said in a soft voice. "Oh my cod!!! It's actually you!!!" she shrieked. "Could we get a picture?!" Aloha laughed. "Are you asking me or telling me?" The inkling blushed in embarrassment. "Ack! I'm really sorry! It's just, I've been a huge fan of you and I always watch your battles on my phone!" Aloha smiled. "Thanks! I'd love to take a picture with you!" Army watched as the two got close and smiled at the camera. "Cheese!" the inkling said. She took the picture, and stared at it for a long time. "You ok?" Aloha asked. The inkling nodded very aggressively and finally handed Army the food. "Enjoy! Thank you very much!" she yelled as she ran off. 

Army sighed in relief. "Finally, we get to eat." Aloha took his cheese pizza and limped to the bed. "No way you're gonna eat on the bed. You'll get cheese and grease on the sheets." Army pulled Aloha to the sofa and dragged the table to him. "Thanks... but I'm not a baby." Aloha muttered. He then shoved a pizza slice in his mouth, and dropped cheese on the table everywhere. "Or so you thought..." Army grinned. "H-hey! At least I don't put mayo in my burger!" Aloha pouted. Army looked in his burger. "What are you talking about? Mayo is so good!" Aloha looked away. "Nuh-uh! Ketchup for the win!" "Guess who won the splatfest of Ketchup or Mayo? Mayo!" Army stated. "That doesn't mean that's the best! We still have a splatfest coming up next month! Ketchup has a chance!" Army stood up. "Mayo will take the win again!" Aloha also stood up, but on his right foot. "Ketchup will take over!"