Mask isn't dead. Yay...?

Aloha carried Mask and walked over to the window. He looked down, and said, "That's high enough." Mask looked down. "Wh- Aloha... I'm gonna break my mask..." (Keep in mind, this is the fourth floor.) 

Even if Mask had posted that, he was still Army's teammate, so Army ran over to Aloha and tried to stop what Aloha was doing. "Aloha! Stop!" Aloha looked at Army in disbelief. "What? Shouldn't you be furious at what Mask fucking did?! This bitch just spread the news of us dating!!" Army screamed back. "That doesn't mean you kill him!!" Aloha sighed. "Ugh, I'm not gonna kill him... he'll just hurt himself and that's what he deserves." Army glanced at Mask, who wasn't worried at all about falling from the fourth floor. Before Army could say anything, Aloha opened the window, picked up Mask like he was Simba, and let go. Army and Aloha both looked down as he fell on the snow. He seemed fine, but was still on the ground staring at the sky. Neither of the two squids gave a shit about him anymore so they left him there.

Aloha sat down and went on his phone to check Inkstagram.

"UGH there's already more than a hundred likes and comments on the post..." Aloha grumbled. Army sat next to him anxiously. "What do the comments say...?" he asked as he fidgeted his fingers. Aloha scrolled down. "Well... most of the comments are nice, saying stuff like "I ship it" or "They're so cute together" but... sorry about this... I know you wanted to keep it a secret..." Aloha looked at Army, and tried to kiss him again but he was interrupted by a text message. It was from his team.

Diver: Yo!! What's that post all about?

Straw: Did you force him to kiss you? Aloha how could you! >:O

Octo: Nah, Aloha won't do that...

Aloha: That bitchy Mask... he's the one that recorded the video...

Octo: Yeah, we know it's his account

Diver: Who cares! Tell us what happened!

Aloha: After a bit of "bonding" I asked him again and he said yes, but only if we keep it a secret

Straw: It's not a secret anymore though...

Diver: Everyone's talking about it now... reposting and stuff...

Aloha: REALLY?!

Aloha was in shock. Not only did the followers of Mask saw it, (which is probably not a big amount) but people are reposting it?! Now everyone will see!! Aloha nervously looked at Army, who was staring blankly at the wall. "Army... you okay?" he asked. Army nodded, but it was pretty obvious he wasn't okay. "Hey, your teammates probably didn't see it yet..." Aloha offered. But both of them knew that there was no chance his team wouldn't see it. 

Army got up after a long time of silence, and walked to the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed... I'm pretty tired." he quietly stated. Aloha nodded, and flopped down on his bed. This is gonna be a long vacation... Aloha thought. 

Then he heard Army's phone ring. He limped over to it, and it was from Army's team. Oh shit... Aloha thought as he picked the phone and unlocked it. (He knows everyone's password because he's a stalker uwu) He went to messages, and he saw Army's team questioning him about the post. 

Forge: Army? What's that video that Mask posted?

White: You two aren't dating, aren't you?

Blue: Did Aloha force you?

Aloha couldn't breathe. What should I say? Make something up? No, they're all really smart... they'll eventually find out... "Aloha? What's wrong?" Army asked while he was drying his tentacles and in a shirt and shorts. Aloha handed Army his phone. "Your team..." he spoke nervously. Army dropped the towel and took the phone. His face changed from confused to worried. "Shit! What do I do? They saw it!" Aloha hugged Army to try to make him feel better. Army didn't move, he just kept staring at his phone. 

"Maybe you could make something up...?" Aloha asked. Army looked at him, and back at his phone. "I guess... but they'll probably find out..." Aloha sat down on his bed and shrugged. "You're smart. Make up something believable." Army nodded. "Okay... I have something... but they'll hate you forever after I tell them. Are you sure?" Aloha laid down. "It's fine... as long as they believe we aren't dating..." Army nodded, sat down on a couch, and began typing.

Army: Yeah, Aloha forced me... we had a bet, and I lost. So that was my punishment. Please forget this ever happened. I'm in a bad mood.

Forge: We understand, sir. Aloha is very dirty.

White: Why don't we all take note on our manuals to never bet with team pink?

Army: Yes, everyone do that. 

Blue: Yes, sir!

Army was relieved, he felt like a huge weight was lifted over his shoulders. Aloha got up. "Well...?" Army smiled. "They believed me. They thought it was all a bet and I lost. They don't think we're dating." Aloha cheered. "Yay!" He was about to limp over to Army to hug him, but Skull came over. "Uh... where's Mask?" he asked. Aloha pointed down the window, and Skull left. "Don't get lost!" he yelled after him. Skull came back and glared at him, which Aloha tried his best not to laugh at. "Silence Aloha." Army whispered sternly. He calmed down and checked the clock. It was 11:27 pm. "It's getting late..." he said. Army nodded, picked up the towel, and went in the bathroom. Aloha laid in his bed, and waited for Army to turn the lights off. 

Army got out of the bathroom, turned the lights off, and went to his own bed. "Night, Army~" Aloha sang "Good night, Aloha." Army softly responded, and off to sleep they went UWU

~~~~

"Are you sure, Forge?" Blue Sailor asked. Forge nodded. "I'm sure." She showed the post to him. "It's obvious! Look at how Army is enjoying it! There's no way that he was in a bad mood." White Sailor pouted. "So you're saying our team leader lied to us...?" Forge hesitated. "Y-yeah... he did..." They all looked down. They were all disappointed in their team leader, who had lied, and sinned. (In their point of view) but excuse me homosexual is NOT sin *remembers that one meme of "Jesus says homosexual is in"* ANYWAYS. 

"W-what do you suggest we do?" White asked, after a long moment of silence. Forge lost it. "What? Make him straight!?" Forge shouted. "We can't do anything!!!! Our own team leader is GAY!!!!" Blue and White backed away, worried. "Forge, are you okay?" Forge chuckled, but she was also crying. "The man I LOVE is GAY. WITH THAT FUCKING STUPID PARTY ANIMAL." White and Blue were now extremely worried. They have never seen Forge act like this. Especially when it came to love. 

White Sailor stood up and walked to her."F-Forge, come on... there's no use... you'll find anothe-" Forge slapped White's hand away from her. "NO. I only love HIM. I will NEVER find anyone like him. He's ALWAYS been there for me. Now I WANT TO BE THERE FOR HIM." Blue whispered something, but Forge heard it just fine. "Oh, Army already has a boyfriend? THAT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. I CAN CHANGE THAT." White was now pale. "Wh-what are you saying...? Look, Forge! Army is GAY. We will punish him, but that's too far. Don't you dare do anything to Aloha!!!" 

Forge now suddenly snapped out of it. Tears started rolling down her face. "Wh-what am I doing...?" she collapsed to the floor, and was crying her eyes out. White and Blue sat down next to her, trying to comfort her, but it wasn't working. 

"You'll pay, Aloha." 

~~~~~
UWU ITS FINALLY DONEEEE

I'm SO SO SO SO SORRY I haven't been updating I had absolutely no idea what to write like what the hell since when did writing get so hard. ;-;

Anyways, stay safe, guys! :D

(And please give me ideas I NEED THEM)