Drama at the Diner :o

Thanks for @Kashenia for giving me an idea I really appreciate it! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring! Ring!

"Ngghhh.... what time is it...?" Aloha mumbled as he tried to open his eyes, but could not due to the bright sunlight. "What the hell? Why is it so bright...?" 

"Good morning to you too." Army spoke as he threw Aloha's ringing phone at him. "Someone's calling you." He then proceeded to open every curtain in the room, making it even brighter. 

"Stop! My eyes!" Aloha whined. Army rolled his eyes, and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Aloha turned on his phone and accepted the call. "*yawn* Hello...?" 

"Hi Aloha! How are you?"

"Sorry, who's this?"

"Oh! It's Goggles!"

"Morning, Goggles."

"Good morning to you too! So.... uh... how's the trip going?"

"Oh... it's.... interesting."

"Whaddya mean?"

"Didn't you see the post?"

"What post?"

Of course. Cinnamon roll Goggles doesn't have social media. So his teammates and Rider has to make him "catch up" on what's going on with the world. 

"Uh... never mind... anyways, how ya doing?"

"I'm doing great! Rider let me use his dynamo roller yesterday, and I almost fell in the water trying to carry it... haha..."

"That's nice. Rider would never let anyone else use his dynamo roller. *insert lenny face*"

"What are you talking about?"

"Never mind."

"Oh, Headphones just called me to come eat breakfast. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah, bye. Have a nice breakfast."

"Thanks!" Beep. Aloha sighed. He flopped down on his bed and looked down at his phone. 9:24 am.  "It's too early...."

Army came out of the bathroom. "C'mon, get dressed, we're gonna go have breakfast with the other two soon."

"Okay...." Aloha groaned as he grabbed a shirt from his bag and went in the bathroom to change. 

Army sat down on the couch, patiently waiting for Aloha to be done. 

A few minutes later, Aloha came out of the bathroom dressed, and ready to go. "Kay. I'm ready..." Army got up and put his parka on. "Okay, let's go." Aloha groaned. "Why are you in such a bad mood?" Army asked, kind of irritated that Aloha isn't always in his chirpy and positive mood. Aloha shrugged. "I dunno, actually. I just feel like something bad is going to happen."  Army didn't respond, and walked to the elevator. 

The two waited by the elevator for a few minutes, and then the saw Skull and Mask coming over. They were both technically dragging them self, and were yawning nonstop. "Okay, why are you all so tired?! It's already 10! When do you guys wake up usually?!" Army snapped. All three yawned, and Army sighed. Sometimes I wonder why I teamed up with these people... he thought, and they all walked into the elevator. Army pressed on the 2nd floor button, and they all stood their awkwardly, not saying anything. 

Ding! The elevator door opened, and they all walked out. Army led them to the diner, and they all sat down at a table. 

"Good morning!" A waitress came by, and gave all four squids a menu each."I'll be back in a few minutes to take your drinks." The four thanked her and looked at the drinks and food. "Ooh~ There's french toast here~" Aloha cheered quietly. Army smiled at him, relieved that Aloha was in his usual self. Mask decided to order a bowl of Lucky Charms, Aloha chose french toast, Army chose waffles, and Skull chose a large ice cream sundae. "Skull... you know that thing has like sixty grams of sugar...?" Army asked, concerned. Skull nodded. "That's the best part." Aloha started laughing, but immediately stopped when the waitress came over.

"Okay! Can I take your orders?" she asked, pulling out a pad and a pen. "Yes, I'll go first." Army calmly spoke, looking at the menu. "I'll have the waffles, but please put the syrup on the side. And I'll have a cup of coffee, please." Army looked at Aloha, who realized it was his turn. "Uh- I'll have the french toast, please. With orange juice, thanks~" Mask lazily mumbled, "I'm gonna have the bowl of Lucky Charms with a red bull." Aloha stared at Mask. "What the fu-" Skull interrupted him, "I'm gonna have the ice cream sundae. And please double the whipped cream. Oh, and lemonade." Army facepalmed. "That's so much sugar..." he mumbled. The waitress nervously laughed. "That's an interesting choice... Okay! We'll get right on that! Can I have your menus?" All four handed her their menus, and she left. 

"Okay. Mask. What the fuck. Who eats Lucky Charms with a red bull?" Aloha asked, still startled. "Shut uuup. I can have whatever I want." Mask grumbled, defending himself. "Yeah, but-" The two kept arguing, while two squids were watching them behind a wall, one wearing the Takoroka Windcrusher jacket, Punk Blacks, Fake Contacts, and she had the Wave hairstyle. The other was...

"Do I have to do this, Forge? I'm still tired... you literally came to my house at 5 in the morning!! I don't feel like kissin-" Forge shushed her. "Shut it, Retry! We had a deal, you can't chicken out now!" Retry yawned. "Yeah, but taking the train at 6 in the morning? Ugh... I can't." Forge hissed at her. "Will you stop complaining?!" Retry's eyes widened, and she stepped back. She nodded, and Forge smirked. "Good. Now, go make your move. I have my phone ready." Forge pushed Retry to the S4, and she walked up to them.

"Excuse me? Mr. Aloha?"Retry tapped Aloha on the shoulder. All four looked at her. Aloha smiled at her. "Hi, hon! Can I do anything for you~?" He asked, in his flirting tone. "Um, can I ask you something?" she questioned, nervously. "Of course!" he replied with another smile. "A-actually, privately?" Aloha looked at her weird, and looked at Army. He motioned him to go, and smiled at Aloha. He looked back at her, and said, "Sure!" Retry grabbed Aloha by the hand and walked over near the bathroom. 

"So, um... what did you want to ask me?" Aloha asked, having a bad feeling about something. 

"Any second now..." Forge whispered to herself, taking her phone out and ready to take a picture of the two. 

(A/N: You know where this is going oH gOd)

Retry grabbed onto Aloha's shirt and pressed her lips on his. 

Snap! Forge immediately took the picture. She evilly smirked.

(A/N: uH oH)

Aloha immediately pulled Retry away from him. "WHAT THE FUCK." he shouted, but not too loud, so no one would hear him. Retry got ready to run, but Aloha grabbed her jacket before she could go anywhere. "Listen here, you little dipshit. You better have a good excuse for this." he hissed. The aurora around him was as if Satan himself was there. Retry was now sweating. "I- I- It isn't my fault!! I-It was F-Forge!" Aloha let go of her jacket. "Forge...? Orange team Forge?" Retry nodded. But before Aloha could say anything else, Retry made a run for it. Aloha didn't chase her. He just stood there and was in pure confusion. 

"Forge? Forge! Where are you?" Retry was yelling, and one of the staff at the diner shouted at her to stop running and yelling. "O-okay." She walked to the exit, and saw Forge sitting in a bench in a hall, and Retry ran up to her. "I did it. What are you even gonna do with the picture?" Forge started giggling. "Hehe... I'm gonna send this picture to Army. Surely he'll break up with Aloha. And then he'll be mine! All works out!" Retry rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Now can I have my price?" Forge scoffed, and she handed her a bag full of coins. "Nice. I'm gonna go home now. Bye." Retry waved goodbye to Forge, and headed to the front doors of the hotel.  This place is huge... she thought to herself. 

"Okay, here we go." Forge whispered to herself, clicked on the photo, and hit send. 

Aloha silently walked back to the table, he was still in shock. Army noticed him, but before he could ask what happened, he heard a notification sound from his phone. He took out his phone and saw the photo that Forge had sent. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I have reasons for why this was late uwu:

1. I'm lazy

2. It took me forever to think of something evil that Forge would do.

3. I was easily distracted

...

These aren't really reasons, but uh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯