Djsjansndjejf

Aloha sat down on a bench at New Albacore Hotel, patiently waiting for Army to arrive. There was a turf war going on, so he watched the squids and octolings having a blast. He sighed, it was 8:00 pm. Where was Army? They were supposed to meet at 7:30... 

Aloha looked up at the grey yet blue sky, and searched for a star. He liked to do this at night when he was bored, and would count thousands of stars. Sadly, he was in the city, so there were only a few. 

Aloha looked down at the kids having fun, and wanted to play with them too. Maybe he could ask Army to do a few turf wars after they were done? No... the stages close at 9... they'd probably be finished later than that. 

Aloha checked his phone for the millionth time and saw that only a minute passed. He groaned, and laid back on the bench. He stared at the sky again, wishing on a hiding star that Army would be here soon. 

"Where the fuck is he...?" He mumbled, wondering if he should go home. It was getting pretty dark, and maybe Army never intended on showing up. Aloha tried not to believe that, but Army was the kind of person that would arrive exactly on time, never a minute too late or a minute too early. So being late by 30 minutes was very unusual for a guy like him.

"Forget it....  maybe we're never gonna get together again..." Aloha muttered. He got up, zipped his jacked, and walked to the stairs that led to the elevator so he could get off the roof. 

He pressed the button to the first floor, and waited for it to arrive, which took a while since the hotel had many stories. 

The doors finally slid open, and he was gonna get in but he saw someone else there, Army. 

"Oh! Army! Took you long enough." Aloha spoke in surprise, and the other inkling looked up at Aloha with a guilty look. "Oh my gosh, Aloha, I am so sorry I'm late! I kept trying to get out of the house, but Forge wouldn't stop coming in my house and she kept bugging me to watch a movie with her. I was really hesitant at saying no, because, well, I mean... she's my co-captain.... Thankfully, Blue Sailor was there too and offered to watch a movie he brought with her, and she agreed, so here I am..." Army smiled at Aloha, and he smiled back. "Well then, shall we go?" He asked, and Army nodded. They walked back to the bench, and sat down next to each other, facing the fence.

Army looked down, and saw cars the size of ants zooming across the hotel. He shuddered, and whispered, "Oh gosh, I never realized Albacore Hotel was so tall..." Aloha laughed. "Pfft, you're afraid of heights?" He teased. Army's face immediately turned in a bright orange, and covered it with his hood. "Sh-shut up!" He shoved Aloha's head, but he kept laughing. "Okay, Aloha, stop. We're here for a reason, right?" Army cleared his throat, changing the subject. Aloha stopped laughing and looked down. "Oh yeah... 'Kay, I'll explain what happened." Army nodded, and waited. 

Aloha looked up at the sky, thinking where to start. "Okay, so.. this all happened when the girl came up to us in the diner in the hotel, you remember right?" Aloha started, and Army nodded. "Cool. I thought she just wanted an autograph, or a photo, you know? So when we walked over by the bathroom, she kissed me." Aloha looked at Army, and he looked down. "So you didn't kiss her because you wanted to?" Army asked, making sure. "Hell no! It was all her! And it was some sort of plan, too. Because later, Forge came up to me, and she knew exactly what was going on. So maybe she made that girl kiss me so she could get a picture...?" Army thought for a moment. "Now that you mention it, Forge was the one who sent me the pic, and I questioned her how she got the picture, but she said someone sent it to her. So maybe she's lying?" Aloha scoffed. "Of course she lied, have you seen how she's been acting lately? Super manipulative, and super demanding." 

Army smiled. Aloha grinned at his smiling face, for he hadn't seen it for a while. 

Army grabbed Aloha's face, and both faces turned into a blushing mess, and they started cracking up. "Army, you're not supposed to be the one blushing!" Aloha struggled to say, because he couldn't stop laughing. Army didn't say anything, and they both laughed for six whole minutes until they calmed down.