Trouble

Author's note: This chapter will be told from Justin's POV. I started it in third person but I felt like it flowed better this way :)

**********************************************************************

I smiled watching Jen. I was sitting on the bed supposedly working on script re-writes. She stood in front of the full-length mirror that leaned against the wall of our bedroom. Dressed only in her panties and a t-shirt that was currently pulled up to her chin she cradled her swollen belly with a peaceful look on her face. She had grown so much since we revealed our secret on Ellen, and now, with only weeks before our little one arrived, she had a glow that made her even more luminous than usual. I couldn't take my eyes off her and I tried to ignore the stirring in my loins. That wasn't going so well.

It had been months since we'd last made love and I felt somewhat guilty wanting her the way I did. I mean, it's not her fault she can't have sex with me, right? But I couldn't help it. I missed all of it. I missed being with her, inside her, making her moan and writhe in ecstasy under my attentions. I missed feeling her hands and mouth and body on me. I missed holding on to her as she brought me to heights I had never experienced before.

'She's having your baby you selfish ass!' I silently scolded myself and shook my head to clear away those thoughts.

"Writer's block?" Jen asked.

"Huh?"

"You were shaking your head. I thought maybe you had a little writer's block."

"Oh. Nah I'm just thinking about ... stuff."

"Yeah? What kinda 'stuff'?

I sighed, a little embarrassed, and answered truthfully. "Stuff I shouldn't be thinking about right now."

"The only things you shouldn't be thinking about are other women and anything illegal. It's not either of those, is it?" She smiled sweetly and came to stand in front of me, bending to kiss the end of my nose. 'Not helping, Jen.'

"The only woman who's ever in my head is you but some of the stuff I think about doing to you should be illegal." I winked at her and laughed as she blushed a bright crimson.

"No! You're not thinking abo..." She blushed even harder and used both hands to the brush hair from her face. "Baby! I'm as big as a house, my feet are swollen, my ass is twice it's normal size and...."

"And you're still sexy as hell." I took her hand and put it on my member that pulsated with wanting her. "See?"

She looked at me, her eyes mirroring my want. With one delicate hand she traced along my brow, down my nose and across my lips with her fingers. I held her hand open and placed a soft kiss in the palm. She held my face and kissed me long and hard and deep, showing me how much she was wanting me too. When we finally broke the kiss we turned out the lights and held each other until sleep took us.

A few hours later I was awakened by Jen's tossing and turning.

"Why are you awake, sweetie pie?" I asked sleepily.

"Because the baby's awake." I could hear how tired she was. "It feels like there's a party going on in there. I can't get comfortable."

My poor wife sounded on the verge of tears and I couldn't blame her. I had never really considered how hard pregnancy was on a woman until I was close enough to witness it. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her belly. Sure enough, there was some defnite commotion in there.

"I'm exhausted, Justin. Tell him ...or her... to go to sleep. Please!"

"Come here."

She turned onto her back and I lay my cheek on her belly, speaking very softly to our unborn.