I miss you

Alastor's POV

When alice left i was so sad. She was gone for a few moments and already i miss her.
I then noticed the garden wasn't polluted like it used to be. The air was fresh , the flowers are beautiful.
(I'm starting to miss the outside too alastor) i then went back to the hotel and started daydreaming.

I then noticed how familiar Alice looked. She looked like... my childhood best friend. I remember the times we had together. We used to laugh together , work together. I didn't realize i fell for her. But she died before i could tell her.

I decided to buy Alice some flowers. But the flowers looked horrible. So I decided to take some roses in the garden.
I then took some paper and made it look like a bouquet of flowers. I wanted to see her again. I then took the flowers , went home and put them on my night stand. I then fell asleep on my bed.

Alice's POV

When i went back to heaven I thought about alastor. The demon reminded me of my best friend alastor. I wrote a letter
And decided to leave Alastor (Best friend) a letter so i went back to earth using a portal. I then put the letter in alastor's mailbox and went back to heaven i hope he sees it. I went home , prayed and went to sleep.

( Sorry if it took long. I was Finishing my school activities.
By the way if you have questions please do tell me! I'll try my best to respond to them all.
if you have any drawings too tell me the link I don't have reddit or discord or deviant art, just tell me the link to your drawing if you do have one. But please stay safe!)