Mimzy

(Alastor's POV)

Alastor: How do you know about that! You were never here!

John: Well seems like you weren't looking at your surroundings. I was observing you. You must've had fun That night with mimzy. And now your going after Angelina? That would crush her heart! Especially since apparently you two are in a relationship now.

Alastor: But my relationship with mimzy is over!? And Angelina would understand!

John: Technically things aren't over with mimzy since you never said so in the first place. You just called her and said hi and hanged up. Well it was a pleasure chatting with you... See you at the hotel! I'll be watching.

He then went back in the shadows with a smile on his face.

I then decided to end things with mimzy quick but then Angelina appears

Angelina: Alastor i heard screaming was that you?

[by the way she heard you screaming but you and John's voices were mumbled because of her glass window]

Alastor: Yes actually i was excited for you to meet mimzy! (Agh!)

Angelina: Oh ok! When should we meet?

Alastor: tonight.

Angelina: Alright i'll be there.

She then went back to the hotel.

Oh no. I shouldn't have done that.

[Hey sorry this chapter was short :( But i have another book announcement. Are you a fan of Claude Frollo? Well i made a fanfic about it. If your curious you may read it while waiting for new chapters here! Dang it readers block! 
Anyway hope you enjoy 😊 ]