Who is 'he'?

Alastor's POV

I woke up in the morning (I still don't know if there is day or night in hell ok) and ate some breakfast. I then showered and I remembered to give alice some flowers. So i took the flowers from the night stand and left. I go to the hotel and find alice. I went to the sewing room thinking she might be there but it was just sage. She then greeted me hello i waved back and went to the therapy room and saw Alice. I then realized I didn't wear my red coat. I then gave her the flowers.

(The art is mine it's just alastor is referenced from another drawing)

I then said "Just for you."
She then said
"Wow... thank you. It's wonderful" I then noticed her smile then frowned lightly.
I then said
"Is something wrong with the flowers?"
She then shakes her head and said
"No it's not the flowers i just remembered a friend gave me flowers like these. I really miss him."
Him? I then ask more questions
"Who is this friend?"
She then looked at me, put the flowers in a vase and said
"He was al. We work together at a radio show."
Could be a coincidence. She must be close with this al.
I say
"What was he like?"
She then said
"Well he was sweet and funny."
She then smiled and said shyly
"I admit he is charming."
I was shocked. I need to kill this man if i want to win her over. (Alastor seriously)
She continues
"I died before i could tell him how much i loved him. But after i died i gave him a letter." I then asked her
"How did you die?"
She then said
"Well i died by a spotlig-"
*knock
*knock
*knock
She then stopped and said
"Sorry but i look forward to talk again!" She then opened the door and she had a client.
The client went in and i went out she then waved goodbye to me. Then the door shut.
I feel like i was friend zoned :(. Then angel dust saw me and said
"Is she your wife?" I then said
"No she's taken." He then says
"Well your not sure of that."
I then say
"How?" He then shrugged and continued eating his popsicle.

She died by a spotlight... Wait that feels familiar.
Flashback:

"ALASTOR!" She yelled and pushed me. She died for me to live. She. She risked her life for me.
And alice told me she left 'him' a letter after her death. "But after i died i gave him a letter."

Flashback over:

Could it be?!

(Hello! Sorry if the chapter is too short. I tried. But what do you think will happen next?
Will alastor find out that Alice is actually his Best friend Angelina, or will he find out that she actually loved him.
Or both. I don't know yet 🤷🏻‍♀️. But if you have any requests or suggestions on what will happen next. Please tell me i would like to read what you have in mind! If you give requests if it's anything like a lemon well that will be in future updates, also if you have any drawings to show me leave the link in your comments please. I will try my best to keep writing/Typing.
Also don't forget to Stay Safe!