Movie Night

(Alastor's POV)

( ) = thoughts. Example:
Alastor: hello! (Really i could has done better)

[] = me talking to you. Example:
[Hewwo]

When we walked into the hotel Angelina then looked at my lips. She then went closer I then to leaned in for a kiss it was finally happening Angelina was going to be my first kiss-

*blow* i then opened my eyes and saw she blowed my hair. She then said
Angelina: There was a rose petal on your hair.

Alastor: ಠ_ಠ.... ok.

I then look to the left and see the cinema in a distance. I then thought why not watch a movie! I then told Angelina.
She then smiled and nodded like she usually does. We were then walking to the cinema. She then said

Angelina: But what movie are we going to watch?

We then looked at the poster's.

Alastor: What about this one?

It was the Cat's movie. I thought it might be friendly enough for Angelina's eyes.

She then gave a surprised expression and said

Angelina: Not that one.

Alastor: why not? It seems good.

Angelina: Trust me you do not want to watch the Cat's movie. What about this one?

It was a movie poster of spirited away.

Alastor: Well it looks good so it must be good. Right???

She then nodded

Angelina: anyway let's go.

We then bought tickets and we were the only ones in the movie theater.
I wonder how this movie will turn out.

(After the movie)

Alastor: That was actually pleasant.

Angelina: well the animation is great too.

We then walked back to the hotel but then Angelina starts walking fast (not running but fast walking) I then heard her say

Angelina: Race you there! Haha!

I never thought she would do that! I'm faster than her so i ran faster.
I was then ahead of Angelina i felt tired so I decided to rest for a bit. It wouldn't hurt but as soon as I opened my eyes she was already at the hotel! She looked at me with a smug smile.
She then said
Angelina: You know what they say. Slow and steady wins the race.
Alastor: Hah! I could beat you. I was just testing you. (Not really , she won fair and square)

She then said
Angelina: Ok alastor whatever you say.

She then walked into the hotel. I followed her and she was sitting down a table. I then stood beside her watching what she was doing. She was drawing flowers with color pencils. She put highlights and it looked...great!

[The art is mine i drew it

[The art is mine i drew it. But I photoshopped it to put flowers and lighting. You will see this drawing in another book i   made. I wont tell you what it is because i'm still focusing on this one.]

She then said

Angelina: Alastor do you remember our other best friend?

Alastor: Who?

Angelina: You don't remember John? He now lives in a different country. Do you ever think how he's doing all these years?

John...john john. Oh! John!

Alastor: Yes that demon that took you through the alley?

Angelina: Possibly...But i meant our friend john. Do you think he's still alive?

Alastor: Maybe? Maybe not. We will know eventually.

Angelina then nodded and put the drawing in a case filled with other drawings. She then waved me goodbye and i left her room.
And went outside the hotel for some fresh air. Then a strange figure appeared from the shadows blue eyes glowing in the dark alley. The figure went out and it was... John... john then approached you and said

John:Long time no see alastor. I see Angelina found out about your secret by now?

Alastor: Yes she knew about my murder spree.

John: Well i see your relationship with her is getting better! Anyway when are you going to tell her?

Alastor: Tell her what?

John: Tell her about your relationship with Mimzy.

[ I know that that information of Mimzy being head over heels for alastor may or may not be outdated but i'm still gonna add it. She might be important for the conflict. Credits to reaperlostsouls  for the idea! If any of you have any suggestions feel free to ask! So what do you think will happen next?
Will alastor Tell Angelina about Mimzy or will she find out herself? Will john try to separate the two?
If you want to know , Stay tuned :)  ]