It really is you

Could it be?!
The door then opened and the client left. I then ran inside and said to Alice
"Alice?" She then smile's and says
"Yes alastor?"
I then said
"Can i talk to you for a moment, Alone?"
She then said
"Sure where do you want to go?"
I replied
"The garden."
She then nodded and left the room. I wondered where she was going, so I followed her.
She walked outside the hotel and looked everywhere. And she made a portal going to...

Heaven? But only angels can go there. Unless. She is one! I then tried to reach out, but the portal closed.
I looked up at the sky to see a portal in heaven! And i saw nothing else after that.
I then walked to the garden. I sat down and thought about what to ask her. Should i ask her if she loved someone.
Or should i ask about that gentleman al. I then saw Alice infront of me. She then sat beside me and said
"Hello alastor" she says calmly
I then greeted her back and asked her
"Alice... Who is al? Like what is his full name? Not nickname."
She then said
"Well his real name is Alastor. But you might be a different alastor."

Another alastor? That can't be right. There is no one else named that!

She then asked if i had any more questions
I replied
"How did you two meet?"
She then said 
"We met when we were kids. A funny memory I remembered is when we went fishing and suddenly alastor fell in the water so my mother helped him up from there."

Wait a minute. I remember that. I did it with Angelina. Unless...
"Alastor are you alright?" She says with worry.
Her voice... it sounds so familiar. It sounded like Angelina's.
I then nodded and said
"I'm fine Angelina."
She then looked shocked. I then realized I called her Angelina when her real name is Alice.
I then apologized and said
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to call you someone else I didn't mean to-
She then said
"It's ok... That actually is my real name."
I then said
"Wait isn't it Alice?"
She then said
"No that's my code name. Angelina is my real name. How did you know?"
I then said
"I'm not sure if it's really you Angelina. You said there was another alastor."
She then said
"There isn't any other alastor either. I was told to say my fake name, and say there is another person. I even had to lie about being a demon."

She then said
"Alastor is that you?"
She said while holding up my hand gently.
I then saw our gloves matched with different colors.
It really was her.
I then replied
"Yes it's me Angelina."
She then said
"Why are you in hell?"
I then said
"I was the murderer of those 609 people."
I then asked her
"Angelina? Do you love me?"

She then hesitated and said
"I do love you alastor I really do. But it is against heaven law to associate with demons of the underworld."
I then said
"Wait does this mean you don't love me?"
You said in a heartbreaking tone.

She then replied
"No. I mean i'm not allowed to love you with full affection yet, unless you rehabilitate."
I then hugged her gently and said
"Can we try to work it out?"
She nodded and said
"We can interact With each other but we can't kiss and especially we can't do sexual intercourses."
I then nodded and saw her teleport to heaven she gave me a small glimpse of it and her form changed.
Turns out she was a undercover angel. She looked beautiful with the halo. She then said
"Goodbye alastor! I'll see you tomorrow."
She then closed the portal.
I was alone in the garden.
I was happy. Like really happy.
I can't wait to see her tomorrow.