Chapter 6

-Kasumi's POV-

Staring at my uniform with an intense look, I deleted the enchantments that the school put on them. They weren't going to do much if I were in a life-threatening battle, which is probably going to happen knowing my luck.

I wanted this uniform to be able to absorb the natural magic around me every second for reserves in case I run out of magic, but that's not likely to happen. It's better to be safe than sorry, though. I intend to put a barrier seal that works with 'Enemy Search Magic', and I have a magic stone so it can run constantly.

You may be wondering how I got a magic stone. Well, I have more than one, I have at least 100, actually, and I got them all from my Crystal Release. It turns out I can replicate a lot of the gems and stones in this world with it, which is quite handy when you need constant sources of magic. It's also how I got the shower to work, but the others don't know that. They just think it's some odd magic I used.

Dipping my brush in some magic infused inc, I began my original fuinjutsu process. I painted on many symbols and seals, each one of them secreting a small portion of magical power. I would have to renew a few of these seals after around 5 years, but I won't be in school by then so it shouldn't matter too much.

When I was finished with my new uniform, I moved onto Shin's and began the exact same process. Shin could have done his own uniform, but my Fuinjutsu seals are a lot stronger than the ones people use in this world, no matter how many times Shin modifies them in his own, freaky way.

Of course, Shin could also learn how to do Fuinjutsu, but even one mistake with the seal could lead to the destruction of a country. It's much safer for me to use it as I have the Sharingan and can memorize any complex pattern within seconds.

My uniform now had the enchantments "Natural Magic Absorption", "Evil Intent Auto-Activation Absolute Barrier", "Increased Durability", "Flow Mobility", "Total Physical Damage Absorption", "Self Recovery", and "Incident Recorder."

Most of these speak for themselves, but the "Incident Recorder" is a video recording that activates when I'm engaged in battle or a threatening situation occurs in a 50ft vicinity. It will record anything within a 55ft radius, even behind closed walls, and nothing can deactivate it until the enchanter wishes it.

After the recording ends, it's stored within a symbol on the enchantment seal, accessible to anyone who is whitelisted by the enchanter. The recordings cannot be tampered with until a 24 hour period. The main purpose for this is in the case of blackmail and people framing me.

I'm sure to have enemies within the walls so it's best I have evidence in case I'm ever in a situation that requires it.

Shin has all the same enchantments as me, though he wasn't sure if the recording feature was necessary. I swear, he can be so oblivious sometimes and it's painful to watch.

A knock on my bedroom door was heard and Grandma Melinda came in, looking at the two uniforms on my desk. "What are you doing with Shin and your's uniforms?" She asked, picking my uniform up and analyzing it before her eyes widened in shock. "This is...!"

'Uwaah, I'm turning into Shin. This can't be good.' I mentally cried, seeing Grandmother's reaction. "This is incredible!" Grandmother exclaimed, practically foaming at the mouth in shock. I giggled nervously, "I'm a little more than paranoid so I went overboard with my seals."

Grandmother glared at me. "You can't tell anyone about these enchantments." She warned and I nodded rapidly, seeing her deadly aura surround her in waves. "Like I would ever think of telling someone else!" I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.

Grandmother nodded and left the room after setting my uniform down. I sighed and rubbed my temples, my posture going slack. 'Grandmother is too scary! I feel bad for Shin now...' I thought, gaining some more respect for Shin.