xx3

imessages:

libbyhey bright, i have some bad news

libby
hey bright, i have some bad news.

brighton
what's wrong??

libby
my gg passed away last night.

brighton
oh my god, liberty. are you serious?

libby
yes

brighton
my heart just sank to the bottom of my stomach. i'm so sorry, lib. i know how much you loved her.

libby
yeah it just hurts. it's not like i didn't see it coming. she's been sick forever but she's my grandma. and she's gone.

brighton
i know baby. is there anything i can do for you?

libby
yeah, actually. can you log onto my instagram and just post something that says i'm not going to playlist?

brighton
of course, i'd be happy to. what do you want me to say or not say?

libby
idk you think of that. just don't say that i'm a hot mess rn lol

libby
i just need a break from social media right now. i'm sorry to leave you hanging.

brighton
omg no lib don't be stupid. you're not doing anything wrong. give me your user and pass and i'll do it right now.

libby
user is @liberty.reviter and the pass is hugsssandkissesss

brighton
gotcha. doing it right now.

instagram:

liked by @jadenhossler and thousands of others@liberty

@liberty.reviter: hey everyone! it's brighton here. i'm just popping on to inform you guys that liberty will not be attending playlist this weekend. i am so heartbroken to say that libby's grandmother, gg, passed away last night. libby is going to be taking a break from social media as this is a time for her to be with her family. she is so sad that she can't come to playlist and she feels so guilty that she won't be able to meet her fans. again, as i've mentioned before, liberty is taking a break from all social media. this is a wonderful chance to spread love and positivity to one another. let's make sure that when libby logs into social media, she's overflowed with lovely and kind messages. on behalf of liberty, i love you, thank you for understanding.