xx5

dialogue:

"hey! good morning!" addison whispered with a smile as she shook avani awake. brighton opened her eyes to see avani stretching. madi was on her phone in the bed next to avani and brighton. "oh, you're up! good morning!" addison said smiling at brighton.

"is it seriously six already?" brighton asked throwing her head back into the pillow and lettiing out a chuckle. she sat up and threw her legs off the bed. eventually all the girls were up and getting changed in cute outfits they've had planned for months.

after an hour, the girls had finished their makeup, their hair, the smoothie drinks, and outfits. they left the room and stepped into the elevator.

"oh, look who it is!" jaden said laughing as the girls stepped into the elevator. brighton smiled and met a couple of the boys she hadn't met before.

"okay so this is officially our last moments of peace until monday morning." bryce says taking a deep breath in. everybody nodded and chuckled in agreement but brighton was a little confused.

"alright, i'm busting out my camera." griffin said. "guys we're currently in the elevator about to head down to our booths. we've got the sway boys and then we've got our boy troy, and then avani, addison, madi, and, brighton!"

"so this is brighton's first time at playlist or anything like it." jaden explains.

"oh, buddy. you're in for a treat." bryce said.

"watch her get kicked out." anthony said causing everyone to laugh.

"no! i'm a good kid." brighton laughs.

"okay,  sure." bryce mocks.

"well, i know i won't piss off of any balconies so i can cross that one off the list." brighton teases.

"who's shitting on me to brighton? she wasn't even here last year and she knows that."

"bryce, everyone knows that." addison giggled under bryce's arm.

the elevator door opens and brighton could already hear the fans screaming. they made their way through the lobby and into the courtyard where the fans were waiting behind ropes.

"holy shit, guys. look at this!" griffin said to his camera.

"bright, now do you see why this weekend is gonna be crazy?" troy said. brighton got chills when he used her nickname.

"yeah, this should be fun." brighton nervously laughed.

the group walked up to the head booth where the "main creators" were. there was a huge poster with names and little photos by the names.

charli & dixie d'amelio
addison rae
brighton terra
cynthia parker
madi monroe
jaden hossler
griffin johnson
anthony reeves
bryce hall
josh richards
troy zarba

everyone situated and then the guards let people in. almost instantly, the room filled with roaring voices. in less than a minute, there was a snaking line starting right in front of brighton and her friends.

"hi! it's so nice to meet you!" a girl said. she was wearing one of brighton's hoodies.

"hi, babe! it's so nice to meet you too! what's your name?" brighton asked pulling the small girl into a hug.

"my name's isabella!"

"thank you for being here isabella! and thank you for buying my merch!"

"yeah, i love it! can we take a picture?"