x11

dialogue:

"1, 2, 3, up!" avani said as brighton and her moved a dresser around. "finally! finished."

"finally!" brighton said throwing her arms up in the air. the girls had spent the whole day moving things around.

"i'm so tired." brighton said sitting down on her new bed. "i've been up since five!"

"i went to bed at five." avani said causing brighton to laugh. "let's take a pic for snapchat." avani suggested standing up and facing avani's full length mirror. brighton stood behind her as avani snapped the picture. "perfect."

"oh, troy's calling me. i'm gonna take this." brighton said getting up from the couch and heading into the kitchen/living space.

"okay, love bird. i hope you liked the picture because that's the one i'm posting!" avani hollered.

"yeah, it's fine!" brighton yelled back.

"huh?" troy asked from the other end of the phone.

"oh, nothing. i was yelling at avani." brighton smiled at him through the phone. "hi!"

"hey, how was moving?" troy asked.

"tiring. avani and i have dinner on the way and then we're gonna go to bed."

"hm, i think you left out the part where you and she watch the office for about an hour and a half."

"okay, so maybe we'll eat dinner, watch the office and then go to bed. bully." brighton laughed through the camera. "so it's about nine over there, right?"

"yeah, but you know me. i won't go to bed until the sun rises."

"oh my gosh, troy!" brighton laughed. "hang on, smile."

"why?"

"i'm taking a screenshot for my snapchat." troy smiled and brighton snapped the photo. "okay, you're good! thanks!"

"hey brighton! dinner's here!" avani yelled.

"oh, our dinner's here! i've got to go!"

"hey troy!" avani said walking behind brighton holding their food.

"hey avani! bye bright."

"bye troy, i love you!"

"love you too!" troy smiled before the screen went black.

"dude, i am so hungry." brighton said opening up the to-go boxes.

"so, looks like you are troy are doing good." avani said in a high pitch tone.

"i hate you." brighton said causing avani to break character and start laughing. "oh my god, are you okay?" brighton asked still laughing as avani started to choke on her rice.

"i'm good. i'm good." avani said catching her breath but them going straight back into a laughing fit right when she looked at brighton.

"you're crazy." brighton said chuckling as she opened up a diet coke.

imessages: